T-Shirts For Sale (Sparco / Recaro)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Culture

T-Shirts For Sale (Sparco / Recaro)

wat service u have to offer?? :D not those 'belakang mari' service pls.. :P

hello bro..nice shirt!! Thanks for the TT also...hmm..wear the shirt already:cool: . Cun! ..worth to buy..let me know or snap another pic of another design of Sparco shirt ok? Waiting..:D

ftzone said:
hmm.. i have another design for sparco and one more apexi D1 with imamura... i'll snap pics later.. coz currently busy with work... just gimme a call when u are coming ok? cannot decide? take all designs lor.. i gip discount... :D

what is a baby-t?
terminators baby???

bro.. got the measurement of the t-shirt? coz sometimes free size also got many different sizes :D

measurements ah?
shoulder to shoulder approx. 19"
sleeve to shoulder approx. 7"
top to bottom approx. 27"

hope that helps.

u can refer to first page again to view the updated pics.
u may need to click the refresh button on your browser. :D

Last edited:
fixed price huh?

I suppose so.. hehehe.. bro u can buy from acura the leng lui :P

sorry... i'm not selling anymore t-shirts due to competition from a super lenglui.. hehehe...

hey.. i not seeling either.... cos no one buying ... sob sob.. T__T

huh.. now i am confuse... ftzone selling or acura selling now?

last time acura was selling... now ftzone join force with acura ar? one in pg one in selangor... eheh...

oooh...thanks anyway ftzone.by the way,acura r u staying in subang?

hahaha... since pretty acura is not selling... i can still order the tshirts for u guys. :D

go go.... i just wanna get rid of my stocks... my mom scold me for keeping them too long... sob sob....

yah.. i stay subang... i am the blur girl who always bang into stuff.. reckless driver -__-

free bump/

whatcha leng lui doing in ZTH at 4am in the morning?? dun need beauty sleep wan meh? aiyoyo... later eyes like PANDA... hehehe..

haha.. if she become panda.. FTzone help her do cucumber masks.... :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom