Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

suzuki swift HKS turbocharged

elfieazlan

Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
suzuki swift 1.5 auto (cbu)

hye and hello forummers..its time for me to let go my bumblebee..details as below..

price:51k
do contact me if u really interested at 017-315 3341 (fie)

Attachments

Last edited:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
O.O auto ah!? fun to drive meh?

YeS_No

Known Member
Mar 11, 2008
The autotranny of swift can last to 140-150whp...which is around .5 @ .6 bar max...so no need to worried, even the owner have initiative to put Oil Cooler for gbox itself...unless if u want to go further boost then might need to change the transmission..

Fun to drive???...Absolutely!!!!!!..with curb weight almost 1ton, shorter wheelbase, rigid chasis rather than myvi/kelisa and dont forget...plus healthy torque..its much more fun to drive as a daily car.

elfieazlan

Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The autotranny of swift can last to 140-150whp...which is around .5 @ .6 bar max...so no need to worried, even the owner have initiative to put Oil Cooler for gbox itself...unless if u want to go further boost then might need to change the transmission..

Fun to drive???...Absolutely!!!!!!..with curb weight almost 1ton, shorter wheelbase, rigid chasis rather than myvi/kelisa and dont forget...plus healthy torque..its much more fun to drive as a daily car.
info terbaik!
tq pakya! :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
fellow SCM ~ free bump for u! going for conti?
tq ;)
more bump :itsme:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
Need some info. Hope you guys can help and suggest any good place to do a custom bodykit.
I am planning to do one for my car.
Hoping to find a place with good service, good handwork, good price, etc.....

And I would appreciate it if the feedback are from the person whom actually did it at the "said" place.
And not hearing it from a friend, or from my brother's gf's brother, etc etc.....

I did some search and saw lots of flaming on "shops in sunway". But there were a lot of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience