Supercharger unit,steering,intake manifold 4 sale.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Supercharger unit,steering,intake manifold 4 sale.

where r u located? im interested to use the supercharger for my Gen2..u think can fit in?

as stated the supercharger is taken out from K10 engine (nissan march superturbo)... if u all wanna supercharge ur car need to a bit of RND n modification...
it's not a bolt on kit....
if you all have the time can be done.... :lol:

menghua84: i've seen a supercharge 4g13. i can introduce u the person...
razaksa: some rnd needed to be done first...

yah i also wana know which mechanic can customise supercharger

i am interested with the supercharger, but would like to know which engine series is if from. Thanks.

supercharger bolt on kit

if anyone is interested to supercharge their cars, and dont want to worry about R&D and losing sleep over it... go to an expert car mechanic in shah alam ... auto child... or www.autochild.com.. brendan can supercharge any car... if he is not used to working with your car... let him research a bit,.. and you'll have your supercharger in a few weeks.... (this is entirely my opinion... if you want to be sure.. speak to him or go to autochild and find out more...)

thats a 30% hp increase for your info... if u drive a perdana,... the end result is a near 200hp under your bonnet...

gen.2... i think that car is ideal for superchargers... small... light... fantastic handling... you'll be making three cars move aside at once, on the fast lane of the highway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom