Suggestion for 2 ways car alarm

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
There's no fool proof way to 100% protect your car from theft. What you can do is just slow them down or deter them as much as possible by using as many protection measures as possible, electronic and mechanical, so not just settle for 1. It's all a game of risk, they want the least risk so we have to increase as much risk as possible to them. The more protection you have the more effort they have to do to beat those, so that will increase the time and therefore their risk relative to other cars that have less protection. Minimum use all these:
- a good alarm
- a good immobilizer, something that has a pass code.
- a good steering lock, one that can wrap/hold the spokes.
- a good pedal lock, separate from the steering lock.
If you want can also use that rim lock like the above.
GPS tracker maybe but I don't think this will deter much coz it doesn't prevent from taking the car but may help you get your car back if stolen.

So by doing all those, hopefully your car will be less attractive compared to other cars hence the thieves will choose other cars instead. Unless you car is just way too good to pass and they just got to have yours then it's just not your luck but the chances of that is slimmer and the thief must really prepare/be very skillful.

sexycar

4,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2004
©ït¥ ðf Thïêvê§
Visit site
to thread starter... u said your seats got stolen... are u staying in an unguarded condo? did u park outside the guarded area? Last time my friend reported police on theft at his condo & the police came & haul the entire security team at his condo back to the police station because things can only be stolen when the guards are working with the thiefs! .. lol....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumers and sifus...

Got a question here. My engine is 4AFE, manual. My exhaust system is stock with s-flow muffler. I thought I just want to try out...

1. What happen if I remove midbox but retain all others? Will if be loud? Pickup how?
2. Is stock midbox s low or straight flow?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience