subaru Impreza VS. Skyline GTR....any suggestions?

agree with bro mag opinion too.
its ur choice larr since there are workshop tat can repair both car in KL no problem larr. no need worry of the repairing. parts? believe u can get it larr. both engine tahan lasak one. seldom rosah also except for those wear and tears normal parts larr.
if u want play mod then get GTR.
subaru? its good too but i just dont feel like the boxer engine only. hehe.......

my 2 cents opinion.

errr haha drive this car how dont get gatal???
u see other ppl woop ur a** then u go curse them back add some spice in it 1 la kekee, dun forget even though u keep OEM condition u still running on AWD means 4 tires go botak at the same time and always use with bigger rims means expensive tires all 4 one go

for scooby i think la normal ver would be 280hp , S versions and RAR type only 300+hp
ya hehe if u like the boxer engine screaming then go for it which from far can easily hear is a scooby bulldozer coming , if not go for the skyline quiet backstabbing godzilla
hehe psss scooby 4 door easier ,parents dun need to climb in and out of the car, skyline , wan come out 1 of the front passenger must come out only others can come out.

sti version is 280hp lo...S and ra-r is 320hp....

its actualy depend on the owner,u r the one to drive....if u intend to carry few persons in the car then gtr is not suit u. if u just plan to carry ur wife/chick around, then gtr will be in ur list.

both are powerful ride, depends which u prefer only. go test drive both before you make any decision.u wil get the answer after test drive in therm of performance..etc

yeah. test drive dulu but make sure the nobody tells the shop owner ur intention is to test then buy from japan else u kena kick ass.

i owned a subie before... great ride of course. But this time, i'd pick GTR over subie... simple enough, just like many others said, GTR is the legendary; no doubt about it.

if u want to go test drive dont go with car price that below 100k, if u dont have car that cost more than 100k borrow it from ur fren. u drive saga, u want to test drive gtr they shop let u ka?

if u want to go test drive dont go with car price that below 100k, if u dont have car that cost more than 100k borrow it from ur fren. u drive saga, u want to test drive gtr they shop let u ka?

my fren ride a kelisa to test drive mini cooper. they let him test drive lerr.