Subaru Impreza Front Bumper Fit Into Wira

Mongoose

Mar 5, 2005
i saw few wira using that bumper in kuching...but why not just use the mitsubishi bumper . look better.. :)

muskasim

Known Member
Jun 8, 2004
Pee Neng
klsim.tripod.com
Do you still remember the headlight for those wiras are using lancer headlight or OEM wira headlight?? I just want to know whether the subaru bumper can fit into original wira fender, headlight and bonet or not.

monmon

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Constant move
i think it is for sale not modified, it's for sale. i was offered b4 at batu caves area, bodykit shop.

but fibre... too shaky to me fibre stuff

muskasim

Known Member
Jun 8, 2004
Pee Neng
klsim.tripod.com
Originally posted by monmon@Apr 8 2005, 16:06
i think it is for sale not modified, it's for sale. i was offered b4 at batu caves area, bodykit shop.

but fibre... too shaky to me fibre stuff
[snapback]879557[/snapback]​
same to me...fiber stuff..., that's why i'm asked around whether can fit or not....if can, i will get from the chop shop..

Mongoose

Mar 5, 2005
yeah they still use the ori wira light n fender...maybe they mod all the bumper kaki to fit it in..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While Malaysians are bashing the Proton's for being inferior and all, the Japanese are actually in love with us and decided to decorate their car with some Japanese designs. Watch how CUSCO beautifies our local car and makes it all nice!

Itasha (痛車?), literally "painmobile", is a Japanese term for an otaku fad of individuals decorating the bodies of their cars with fictional characters of anime, manga, or video games (especially bishōjo game or eroge). These characters are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience