subang hot area? taiwan rims also kene rembat!

• Thread starter achor
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 2K
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
it wont.....a staggering new city with 1 police station and 1 pondok polis to watch over......AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

achor..pity on u dude!!!..lepak wif us (played tekken 5) then this shit happened!!..damn..f**k those low life fuckin' mofo!!...

p/s: next time, park ur car at my hse laa dude...(safe house)...

dem man... the old part of subang. ( ss part )this is the 2nd time my car got 'rape' by these fu*king thieves! some more in front of my house also kene. alarm triggered also this thief does't get scared. why la they are getteing more braver everyday?

i think we need to allow guns to shoot their head, stupid motherf%^kers..

then we would be like the americans. everybody have gun. don't think that would be safer.

to achor: pity you my man. next time wack them on the spot. use your devil jin moves.

Now even local cars with stock rims also kenna, I suspect its for the scrap metal market rather than the blackmarket.

so before we start bitching.....may i ask....did u install a locknut??

if the fella want to steal the rims, I think they will bring all the locknut they can find on the market. locknut can help slow them down. period.

just my 2 cents.

have to use align key maa to open my wheels. just like jimbitz said la, i think u can buy any type of locknut at the rim shop. after this i'm going to use 4 types of lock nut la... if that doesn't slow them, i don't know what will. the guy got to of my rims la. dem..

the only thing the invest is invest in watever locknut is in the market...............
so how to prevent ourself?
get 4 ppl to buy 1 set..
each rim uses different set?
slow them down?

hey speedspirit, that was jus about the thing i was thinking.... get four fellas to buy 1 set, then each rim uses diff set... then arr... if half way travelling, 1 tyre puncture, then how arr? if not mistaken each locknut set only comes with 1 locknut-key right???

redbabe said:
hey speedspirit, that was jus about the thing i was thinking.... get four fellas to buy 1 set, then each rim uses diff set... then arr... if half way travelling, 1 tyre puncture, then how arr? if not mistaken each locknut set only comes with 1 locknut-key right???

Hahahaha... then travel in a pak.. Muahaha and hunt those bitch like the wolves..

maybe wat can be done is.....use our car as bait, park it at SS15, wait for the rim stealer to come.... then abuse him kau kau like hanging up his ding dongs and etc......muahahahahahaha......call the cops when we are tired with him.... we gotta act like a dark to go against the dark.....!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom