Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Strobe Lights at your rearview mirror

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

banzai

1,000 RPM
Wondering how many of you all faced this before..

nowadays many people installed strobe lights and light it up as they like. While I dun mind if they do it during drifting, autocross, or showcar, but normal daily driving??!! It is just so irritating when those lights keep blipping at your rear view mirror, or front view, because the eyes are sure distracted by it. dun care if it's old rusty car or new sleaky skyline, but hope those drivers are more considerate instead of wanting their car to be the 'special' on on the road.

anyone sharing my 2 cents??

Seen many of these inbreeds with driving license before. People are just plain dumb. I guess the best thing to do is to take note of the reg. plates, and make the idiots day a little more troublesome.

Common sense is so rare, its a super power.

oh crap...tot it was cool cuz it looked like a police car frm d front...haha...

Seen many of these ... are just plain dumb. I guess the best thing to do is to take note of the reg. plates

Yup, the strobe lights are just plain annoying... Some of them even have fake police siren now. Man...

i dunt find tht so annoying, the most annoying one is to jam ur reverse light, damit, car traveling 180+ then u see the frnt car with reverse indication, balls goes missing man

i dunt find tht so annoying, the most annoying one is to jam ur reverse light, damit, car traveling 180+ then u see the frnt car with reverse indication, balls goes missing man

hey i totally agree wif u!i especially hate those reverse lights tht r permanently turned on...damn stupid lor i think...nothing better to do scare ppl knock his/her butt?hmm...

the only reason i had strobes last time is to lead or manage a convoy. that's it. then maybe sometimes to flash those road hoggers.

for one thing.. i agree with banzai. normal driving don't have to flash the strobe light la.

i planned to install one, but quite unsure of its consequences. of course i don't want to get a ticket for installing strobe lights, but while "kena" i do not turn it on. ironic, huh?

don't have to on it while normal driving. maybe during convoy or to overtake road hoggers, that's it.

veli easy, u fit strobe lights to ur brake lamps
den when u blink at u, u blink directly at them lar
irritate them back
heheheee

strobe lights are extremely useful for people who want to get to point A to point B fast-fast. Like rushing to the nearest toilet before feces "burst out" (in other words, uncontrolled manner) from their rear orifice.

back to the strobe light topic --I can say 1 word about it. "ILLEGAL"

I can saw a few words about strobe lights too. "Ugly" and "Lame".

What are they thinking? Do they think it's cool? :stupid:

The ONLY thing the public will think is "Eh police ar?" at first if they notice flashing lights around.

Next thing if they know it's just a normal car they'll be "Cheh... Sohai ah put these kinda lights?" . There will never be a compliment.

Not even on a Mini Cooper. I saw this Mini Cooper last few weeks, it passed the mamak I was at, and I could hear tables around laughing and talking shit about that Mini Cooper when it on it's strobe lights just to pass the mamak.. LOL :rofl:

those are just posers. saw a kenari driving on the road leading to SJMC, the one that connects from Federal Highway. He has his stupid dim ass strobes on with no normal lights. I can't even see the road there properly with HID, and yet he can drive around with strobes only. LAME!

Strobe light?...well for me most annoying thing is People Using H.I.D ..without proper adjustment ..

maybe the car owner like disco kinda feel.......kelip, kelip, kelip...wah!!!

I can saw a few words about strobe lights too. "Ugly" and "Lame".

What are they thinking? Do they think it's cool? :stupid:

The ONLY thing the public will think is "Eh police ar?" at first if they notice flashing lights around.

Next thing if they know it's just a normal car they'll be "Cheh... Sohai ah put these kinda lights?" . There will never be a compliment.

Not even on a Mini Cooper. I saw this Mini Cooper last few weeks, it passed the mamak I was at, and I could hear tables around laughing and talking shit about that Mini Cooper when it on it's strobe lights just to pass the mamak.. LOL :rofl:

exactly..

some time ago while sunway extreme park is still hot with drifting, it's really cool seeing those cars with strobe lights. after that, everyone rushing to fit one into their car...sighhh

Sometimes i put up those tirefly on my wheel. You know those little led lamps that attach to the wheel air valves? It only makes people get a good chuckle when they pass by. The main reason for any lights is for people to notice your car. Thats probably what they want. I'm sure the lights i put up is less irritating than the strobe light they have up front.

Whatever the reason i think the cheap tire lights are more safe than front strobe lights. And less irritating than badly adjusted HID lamps.

Top Bottom