Stop wayang and focus on the challenge from the rest of the world

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
As a common Rakyat, I urge the politicians to stop all wayang and focus on the country development in order to face the world wide challenge more efficiently. The election already end. Please let the current government to focus on their job. Anwar, Mahathir and etc, please stop all non sense. We just want a peaceful country. Malays, Chinese, Indians, Ibans, Kadasan, and etc people, we are all friends and should boycott those who try to split us up then control over us. We should stand together and make our life better. Don't be emotionally effected by those politicians' speeches or talks.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
agree, Malaysian should unite together and face the challenge out there.

PS: The on-going wayang blur out the recent crisis like increase in food price, general security issue, personal safety and etc.

where is the website that Pak Lah want to know what you thinking? :)

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
BS

Here u go, i hope he won't be sleeping.

Prime Minister's Office
Blok Utama, Bangunan Perdana Putra
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan
62502 Putrajaya
MALAYSIA
Tel : 03-88888000
Fax : 03-88883444
Email : [email protected]

Last edited:

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
after bn lost so many states i dont think pak lah cares what youre thinking anymore :D

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I don't know the situation on every single corner in Malaysia, but so far, non of the place in this country I stepped on before, had give me any racial problem, regardless small or big. I only know there are a lot of people trying to help and teach me without looking at my skin color.

For so long time, politicians or some leaders keep on shouting this not fair that not good. But once the gov allocate some amount of money to them, they will close the issue within 24hrs. Then another issue will be brought up. That's why everyday has new issue. RM100 will be in their pocket and RM0.10 will contribute to the community. This thing no need to describe further.

I hope Malaysian will become more matured. Keep cool and observe what the gov really doing to ensure a better future for the country. Don't let them have chance to raise smoke screen. For those so call loyal member from some parties, please think again. When you use your voice or even life to back up your leader, what they will do for you when their pocket got full? They will probably tell you thank you to support them in order to make the next generation be able to live better.

I pissed off with the main stream media. Non has balls to talk like a man. Just act as a tool for distributing the message that politicians want us to know.

I pissed off with some people, because can easily be bought by a pack of rice. In front of that pack of rice, they can't see any further of the future.

I pissed of with some people, put party benefit at 1st place. The whole country future, 26 millions rakyats and their next generations' future are nothing compare to their party leader's fight.

I pissed off with legal mat rempit and illegal mat rempit. After being saman for having a RM2.5k worth of tinted glass, night time the glass being smashed and the Defis gone.

I pissed off with some people, who has a son/daughter get full A but cannot get scholarship, invite newspaper to tell the sad story. One after one. Why I was pissed? Kaninia, a genius student with all the under-body hair fully grown, cannot do anything for their future except waiting help from the society. Means what? For me, just a dem useless miserable cunt, including the parents who called the reporter. What's the point to have higher education when going to toilet also don't know how to flush?

So many people I really pissed off. Count till tomorrow also cannot finish.

But finally, I pissed off for myself. Why? After cut the cat, then knew that the BOT kit I'm gonna buy will have a over boost problem because it was designed to use a cat, so that can pass the environmental check (japan/EU). Not the money that hurt my pocket. RM1-3k to add boost controller and hi flow cat sap sap sui. But I had lost myself on my desire and chose to forget something that more important, as a tenant on this land. I felt myself has no different with those who throw rubbish in the river, black smoke lorry drivers/their bosses, ah beng spew on the ground when drunk....and etc. I'm god dem fcking dirty all this while....

Malaysia, a great country. But unfortunately wasted by 3rd world rakyat. No need to look at others or point at the leaders. You and me just need to look at the mirror. Just need to ask ourselves, what we had done, or ever did, to make this country more beautiful.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I doubt malaysians will ever live in harmony. The reasons are fairly obvious.
As long as don't respond to those politicians' racist comment, keep cool and let them try whatever they can, maybe fight in the parliament, the situation will change. The water in a lake is not going to be wavy if no one throw a stone into it, no wind blow onto it and no fish swim under it. Everyone has arms and legs. Just work out a bit more for own self. The different between human and the animal in the zoo is, we are able to create for ourselves. What ever small gift that the gov try to give away, that is their business. We just need to take care of our own and keep close eye on social developing. Using the vote for asking benefit is as same as using a parang to rob from the shop. Life is hard, as no country can avoid. But if we can control our desire, it will be not be that 'killing' though. Bicycle is a transport. Car also a transport. What make us difficult is not the transportation. But the ugly social value that accumulated since don't know when. (don't challenge me on the bicycle thing, I once cycle to work, 1 way 1 hour. Age 26, not long after the millennium :itsme: ).

Back to the point. As long as we had try our best, appreciate what we got, we will be alright. What's the point to support the politicians that saying fight this and fight that for you but after the heat gone, you still under pressure for finding tomorrow's dinner for you family? When some same race people become billionaire and tell you the politician help him, after that you think the politician help you and the rest. But it will end up with still the same old story, still under pressure for finding tomorrow's dinner for your family. End of each story, regardless happy or sad version, non of us can escape from the fate of working to survive (those parents left billion are excluded). Talk what also no use. When some people come out and demo (mogok) to defend those so call thier benefit (including last time fuel price rise issue, until a big boy head pecah and the recent Hindraf until 5 leaders go into jail under ISA), no one will remember the orang asli who keep quite and live in the jungle. Every time demo finished, places all in mess. Not too long ago got this penang lang celebrate something (x-mas eve or what) and attack the police who ask them to go back home. When some people use religion issue to shoot the gov, no one will understand what is the potential danger and damage for the community. The the recent Umno, also in penang (I don't know why use so many penang case) went out demo for defending the so call Malays rights but non in the few hundreds of them (excluding the leader) realize that after 50 years of the NEP had been highlighted on the newspaper, they still need to work as a kuli as you and me but the leader goyang kaki and go makan angin in EU. What I can say more to describe Malaysian? And now cases closed. The same old story (I think is the 3rd fcking time in this post), still under pressure for finding tomorrow's dinner for your family.

So, since the same old story always repeat, why not we and the rest of Malaysian regardless races, just focus on our work and make more reserve for our family tomorrow's dinner? Because behind of each same old story, it lies another old story : I have so many supporters. I demand for this project or that contract to be awarded.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
agree, Malaysian should unite together and face the challenge out there.

PS: The on-going wayang blur out the recent crisis like increase in food price, general security issue, personal safety and etc.

where is the website that Pak Lah want to know what you thinking? :)
1st, I apologize because the below sentences may contain wording that hurt some peoples' feeling.

In goods' prices, usually base on demand, including those with gov subsidies (under control or something like that). In order to keep the profit margin, the farmers usually will destroy or produce less if over demand. Can't blame them, business is business. Not long Pak Lah took over TDM, he had urge the people to go for the agricultural sector, of cause, including focus on R&D (please do not choose to forget this). But at that moment, many of BN and also the oppositions said he is leading the country backward. No reason for going for that as we are already in the industrial country status. So, he respect everyone's decisions and make it grow under ground (buying land in Indo for K. sawit plantation)(that's why the economy still can tahan during the crisis not too long ago, and the economists said the agricultural thing support the market, but no one remember what Pak Lah told few years back). And the market of halal food. Not new. As it was highlighted in PL's 1st term. Then the recent Selangor MB limited the modern pig farm for only supply to the locals. Cannot export (that's why the pig farmers not really support the project). Root cause was he is under pressure. I'm sure he is smart enough and know that the export of pork to China and other countries can generate revenues, can use it for subsidize local food or use for developing the state. Of cause, many more cases happen and most of them not appear in the media yet. The only thing I wanna press on is, The one you (I mean rakyat) had voted, and of cause you also cannot escape, not supporting the program at the beginning. And some Malays are too sensitive on the pigs issue. So, all add together, we put the blame to 2 parties - The gov (no good for unknown reason) and the farmers (only looking for profits). Fair or not, I leave you to decide.

Regarding the security and safety, can complain to the one you voted and become this term YB, including 1 camera man and 1 still in the jail under ISA. For me, I felt it is the same as used to be. Just only some party highlighted the issues to gain profit, including papers and web. If you are worry, ask the YB to go parliament and add the canes on the criminals' butts and request the gov to channel funds from some where to improve the current country security system. Other than that, you can start practicing martial arts :burnout:

http://allfight.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html
http://xn--xfr45my5l8p0b.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qlfeMH2oBg&feature=related
http://www.stephenchanwingchun.com/chitapes.html

And remove
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: These thing also base on market demand :bawling:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
csl,
I didn't read through your entire post that replied to my post, but I believe they're good comments. I read the first paragraph though. You mentioned that we just work more for our ownself and that we're different from animals because we can provide for ourselves. Quite frankly, I don't know how comparing humans providing for themselves vs animals providing for themselves came into the picture because I can't seem to figure out the logic. Thing is, we work for ourselves but the govt is increasing the price of basic necessity, yet, our salary stays low or we get little increment. This simply makes the cost of living higher and higher. End up, we're being affected by it anyway.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
On the human vs animal theory is something like that :

Animal, for example, tiger. If it hungry, it will hunt another animal for food. If it in the zoo, it only can wait for the food. If no meat provided, they will die regardless in the wild or in the zoo.

Human, for example those city men. If 1 job cannot provide enough salary, then can look for part time. 1 part time not enough, can look for 2 or more part time jobs. If do business, can expand the business to various sectors. 1 line die, still have other to support. If everything also cannot, then go to kampung and plant vege + rare some chickens. Whatever is it, we will still able to survive. Just live in a different way. Sad for those who cannot accept and kill themselves.

The problem now is, the younger generation was spoiled since long time ago. They don't have the liquidity of the previous generations. Of cause, 95% above will put their face on top of everything. When an optional accessory for living become a must, just imagine how big are their dependency. And normally those (including individual and corporate company) with heavy burden will likely not gonna survive with the critical situation/tough environment. That's why those corporates that survived for long time normally had been through all resized/restructured situation before. How about individual? Any gov will not able to provide unlimited subsidies. If we are not able to create more, then we have to change. Blaming will not give any solution. It will only add another burden on our shoulder. If we are living in a comm?nist country, work RM36/month, not work also RM36/month, then we can blame the gov, because the gov responsible if the people do not have food to eat. We ask for freedom and this is the price to pay.

Side track a bit from the tajuk, if you wanna look further than the politicians' smoke screen, try to learn about the growth vs inflation. Maybe some economist will open the rakyats' eyes. But the gov's social responsibility on poor peoples will likely become the answer for one of the last 5 questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
csl,
I think it's easier if you could write in point form. haha Anyway, if a person is willing to find other means of surviving, I guess he will learn to survive. It's just sad how the political scene is slowly destroying the country.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
That's why all of us should stay cool and ask our friends to stay cool too. Don't let the politicians' speeches to light up the fire (and also those forwarded email that poke some parties' back). We should not to sensitive with the racist speeches. Let them talk and just listen. If we are really harmed, then tell them with the vote. If we are not loosing anything but hear only rumors, then should consider to ignore it. Don't let 1000 misleads to make a lie become a fact.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can't remember the number plate
something like XXX 5768
reason I suspect its car thief because the steering lock still attached to the steering wheel.
the tow truck is towing the car towards glenmarie
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience