Stolen 03' Accord Euro-R found!....

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
ZTH bros...
After spending 18 days in thieves custody,last nite we took the car back from 'em!..Hell yeah!..
He ran like a bitch in the middle of Danau Kota!...
Fuckin' pussy..
No one was injured in the process..Only an Iswara badly damaged..Was used to block him off after few km's of high speed chase in Setapak with Iswara's front bumper stuck underneath...

Thanks anyway for the support guys...
I shall ask the admin to shut down the other thread..

:marchmellow:

seperlinky

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
The Iswara must be damn powderfull can take on a Euro R =)

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
bravo!
and once again we should doubt our cops' capability.... =.=

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
wow...
can i use your help and ke'taiko'an to 'wall-out' those fuckers especially those 'penyamun2'??

I am really sick man.
First mine and my sis in laws rims at the same time,
Last few days, her sisters Neo got broken into - the fucker (s) took only (guess what??) the Neo's carpet and a tennis racquet (WTF?)

damage? - Front and rear windscreen
location? - Gombak

p/s:- not worth it, serious.....grrrrrrrr - december 2007 is a suey month for rides and riders i guess

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
Bro,

How did you manage to search for your car? Got the GSM or GPS system issit? Maybe can break-a-bone so he can't steal/drive any cars in future...

That's one powerful iswara we shouldn't mess with...

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Bro,

How did you manage to search for your car? Got the GSM or GPS system issit? Maybe can break-a-bone so he can't steal/drive any cars in future...

That's one powerful iswara we shouldn't mess with...

No GPS/GSM/MSG/G.I. Joe whatever shit dude..
We spread the info among our 'network' and of coz some reward on it as motivation..Hell we even pays extra if that fucker also included in the euro's boot!
It has been spotted in few areas before and someone even took its pic in Kota Damansara but she was too scared to follow or stop him..ran a check on all its numbers and result came out as motorbike, number doesn't exist,etc..
So all we need to do is to double up the SAR team!

How I wish that he was caught bro...

f1br3opt1c

Known Member
Nov 21, 2007
So did u beat the shit outta him? Fkin rape his ass with big blunt objects man. Don't send to police station straight cause he'll be out by bail in a few hours.

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
yea.. great work. sadly its one of the small percentage of good news on this forum. but still its good to know something can be done (with no help from the police) and for once prove were not sitting ducks for criminals