steering problem

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Mivec77

when i drive through bad road surface my front steering tend to pull left and right.. It's still happen even after i did my wheel alignment.. pls help me out.. it started after i've changed my front brake to a mivec ones.. i'm using satria..

i think it is your front brake is dragging. try to drive ur car for 15 mins, then touch the rim for each front wheel, n diagnose the temperature of each. my 2 cents. :P

this happens to me when i bought a second hand tyre , the tyre was uneven so it tends to pull left & right ..

bad surfaces only..? like how teruk? potholes and stuff?

if its straight road how?

Originally posted by Mivec77@Jan 25 2004, 06:16 AM
when i drive through bad road surface my front steering tend to pull left and right.. It's still happen even after i did my wheel alignment.. pls help me out.. it started after i've changed my front brake to a mivec ones.. i'm using satria..
:D its the steering rack bushes...the one in the middle..proton's wears out after 1 year of use..its nuthing really..but if u want to get it change, a normal will set u back around rm90...i manage to haggle the price till rm60 coz i changed my tyres,alignment,chamber at the workshop that day..takes bout 20minutes..

cek tyre presure,tyre cond,oso ur stering rack...got any sound aaa :huh: beter cek ur mech

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom