spare tyre compartment turned into a reservior

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
every week end my spare tyre is loaded with water ..... i also dunno what went wrong ..... anyone can tell ......

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
edwin_lcw,
What car? filled with water after your car gets wet? or what? Or even when it's dry weather, it also will gather water ?

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
what car are u driving?
if u are driving wira, then u can do a search on the DIY section
i did post up a way to cure the infamous proton aquarium

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
is the tayar masuk air or the spare tayar compartment masuk water?

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
confirm wira.

its coming thru ur rear lamp.there's a hole around the lamp area..look for it and patch it up.

pinkdotdesigns

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
if satria then how?

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
yah.....edwin_lcw driving wira SE.....tat day i was wif him when he he check the car boot....the spare tyre compartment there flood like can bela many guppy fish lol.....n i oso driving wira SE, somehow my spare tyre compartment there oso got abit wet....but not flood lar......some ppl say the water come through neat the plate number side there....so, which is the actual place the water come inside?

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
hehe sorry fogotten where my thread goes ....... sorry dude ..... today just refreshed by roy .... talk bout that day ..... the spare tyre compartment there floded like hell have to crank up the low level cover to let all the water go .... use hose suck it also need liek 15 sec to let all the water com out ..... knnkbc ..... last time give that idiot bang oledi ..... now my car headache ..... fluffy ..... got any point ar ? patch up which part ...... your experience ? ........ and thanks damn good ya'll for caring my car .... i tot my car is cow oledi .... haih but something bad is going to happen ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I recently paid a visit to a detailing shop that have good feedback from customers, at least from the shop's FB.

I had a look at their detailing packages. Wah, got macam-macam detailing steps (even 20+ steps) -- wash, clay, polish, polish headlights, put dashboard trim, get rid of smoke smell from car cabin, get rid of tar spots, and get rid of scratches and swirls.

What caught my attention was they will apply 3 different brands of waxes!

But as I observed, there was no claying done...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience