Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Soundproof Material for 2 WHOLE doors only RM50

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
yes... this material will reduce noise form outside the car quite effectively with proper installation.

this Heat n Sound insulation material... can insulate heat up to 110 degrees Celcius before loosing performance...

socaiwai

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
kl
dude wat the different between 1st pic and 2nd pic??look like not same material
btw if do for whole wira need how many pieces:wavey: and how much??pls pm me...thx

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
bro what about vibrations?

Bump: if i get from you can help install ar?hahaz...teh tarik ten cups la...

Bump: if i get from you can help install ar?hahaz...teh tarik ten cups la...

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
socaiwai,
the 2nd pic was taken a few years ago as the insulflex that time was rough surface... but now all the insulflex i sell are with smooth surface.. :smokin:

whole wira will need 8pcs like that... just call me for best deal.

ettm,
vibration can be eliminated if u install correctly..

i dun usually do installation as the labour is not cheap... 10cups?? not enough leh.. for 4 doors installation u need to treat me about 70-80 cups only enough eh.. :biggrin:

Jhri,
i would recommend u guys to DIY as it is much cheaper...

well perhaps u can goto Pit Stop service center in SUnway Pyramid parking... they got do installation with a reasonable price. :smokin:

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
70--80 cups?hmm...can lar...can lar....so if i get for my 4 doors wud be RM100+70 cups teh tarik....??
correct?

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
no la.. RM100 would do.. no need drink so much.. hahaha too much caffein...:biggrin:

anyway i still encourage u to DIY la... later when u see i do so fast... i'm afraid that u might think it is not worth the money spent... hehehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How’s this for a hands Ferrari F1 racing simulator? If you think you’re the bees knees with your Logitech G25, this massive robot arm-turned racing simulator would well right smack that notion out of your head.

The arm was ripped from a theme-park Robocoaster ride and is capable of lifting half a ton. Now though, it calls the Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics in Tubingen, Germany, home and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience