Some shots from the inaugural Time To Attack: Sepang – Round 1

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Yesterday marked the first celebrations of Zerotohundred.com’s 10th anniversary. Together with High Performance Challenge (HPC), we organized a time attack shootout at the Sepang International Circuit dubbed Time To Attack: Sepang. The turnout of supporters and participants was great, more than what we had expected and SIC saw enthusiast and track junkies from all over Malaysia and even Singapore congregate with their vehicles to pound the track trying to lower their lap times.
<dl class="ZenphotoPress_badge ZenphotoPress_shortcode"></dl>

However, monsoon rains made things all the more difficult for some and exciting for others but it wrecked havoc with the telemetry equipment resulting in a prolonged waiting period. But things were up and running in about 30-minutes after which cars were allowed out on a drenched track to post their times. Because the rains lasted almost the entire afternoon, all categories had posted their first run in the rain, providing an equal challenge for all participants.

The fastest lap times of each category will be posted in our official Hall of Fame that will be made available on the site very soon. While we go through the gigabytes of data, imagery, and videos, here’s a short teaser with about 30 something pictures from yesterday. We have plenty more coming up, so this is just to whet your appetite for coverage of the event. All of us here at Zerotohundred.com would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who showed up and all those who wished us well for the event, we look forward to seeing you at round 2. An announcement will be made real soon on where and when.

<dl class="ZenphotoPress_badge ZenphotoPress_shortcode"></dl>

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

after using for a year.... you can only see 50% clutch been use only..others didn`t even touche the flywheel and clutch cover of BR clutch
it happen when i found out ...my RPM goes Up..my car aint moving.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience