Some car shots from Perth..concept,old skool,rally,custom..enjoy..56k users BEWARE!!

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
more M U S T A N G

hahaha nice man...

ckwei

Mar 8, 2006
looks like u went to gloucester park for the special stage.. how was it? i didn't have the chance of going there, only went to langley for the first 2 days =/ the motorshow sucked didn't it? a bad way to waste my 15 bucks :(

extremeondirt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Western Aus
looks like u went to gloucester park for the special stage.. how was it? i didn't have the chance of going there, only went to langley for the first 2 days =/ the motorshow sucked didn't it? a bad way to waste my 15 bucks :(
hey ckwei,

yeap,i was at gloucester park, stages and service park throughout the rally..was actually an official for the event therefore i have access to most of the places for free with my official pass.

going to the motorshow is like going to NAZA showroom..that was my impression..i kinda expected it but i went to see the concept cars..

btw,are u a studying in perth..mayb we shud have a zth.com TT here..hahah

cheers,

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day ZTH! Well i would like to ask to clarify my doubts as my topic above.
1. Want to purchase a 1.0 myvi (cheaper than a 1.3) to upgrade the engine to YRV turbo for daily use
2. Is it going to be hard to approve the car legally? (assuming we don't use runners)
3. If we use runners what cost are we looking at?

Well is there anyone who is using a YRV engine, or has done a 1.0 to 1.3 engine swap here that can shed some light, I would highly appreciate your kind replies. I just want...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience