Sixth Element Power Bar

Seeing these things really makes my blood boil... Not just me.. I believe a lot other members who understand auto-science. For that ridiculous amount of money, you might as well just upgrade your ignition system or do a hydrogen fuel enrichment which are proven stuff to save fuel. Don't think a small piece of plastic tube that contains bullshit (ceramic beads, nanotech, etc) that you connect to your oil/vacuum/air hose will give you power and fuel savings... Hope nobody will be deceived again.

Here are 2 threads for your reference:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/alternative-fuel-and-gas-fuel-saving-section/305078-what-fuel-saving-gadget-works-and-what-doesnt-3.html

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/alternative-fuel-and-gas-fuel-saving-section/366121-wta-does-a-mini-turbo-really-saves-fuel.html

Should especially read the 2nd thread comments by bro nikolaiski

Well, that is the sad case... Some are ignorant. It is not their fault. They want to try new things which is actually good. But without knowing science and blindly trying, we'll just loose money. SOme of hte example are magnetic fuel saver that asks the user to bolt on to the air pipe, vacuum hose, fuel hose, oil hose bla bla bla... Voltage stabilizer. Voltage stabilizer does its work. But those that claim 30% incrase in power and reduce in FC is bullshit. For VS, even a 10% claim is exaggerated. It gives benefits to electrical stuff i.e. audio, light, accessories and of course improves ignition. But 30% increase in power like the 2nd link I gave you a moment ago is ridiculous. Then they have things like the 6th element power bar claiming to have nanotech... And those like a mini fan at your intake pipe.... All these are psudo-science.

But there are some fuel saving and power devices that work in the market that have been proven.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Really hope consumer can be educated and do some studies before spending these money. Else only those conman will benefit.

Hi Bro,
Since it has no Scientific Proof, why there are so many people using it? I guess all of them have been deceived.

No one was decieved. The problem is the consumer believes they bought something good based on what the seller has to say.

Consumers like myself and Veloc are informed consumers who research and understand how *most* things work and how best to gain something. If all consumers were better informed we wouldn't have so many voodoo gadgets out there.

I just bought one yesterday for RM350. I was skeptical and still is but for the small amount I decided to listen to the shop owner check it out thinking the the most I lose is RM350 and my trust for him. (I have been patronising his shop for years).

He claimed he can get extra 60km from a single tank of fuel and no more knocking (after switching to RON 95) from his continental car after using the product. He also claimed that the heavier the car, the more pronounced the savings so generally the lighter local and Japanese cars dont see as much savings as the heavier continental cars.

I do get knocking from my engine after switching to RON 95.

After installing it, I do not hear the knocking anymore. The small device is suppose to regulate the electrical current and I'm quite baffled that if it works, why the car manufacturers dont put the technology into their cars?

I'm going to monitor the fuel savings claim over the next one month...

I just bought one yesterday for RM350. I was skeptical and still is but for the small amount I decided to listen to the shop owner check it out thinking the the most I lose is RM350 and my trust for him. (I have been patronising his shop for years).

He claimed he can get extra 60km from a single tank of fuel and no more knocking (after switching to RON 95) from his continental car after using the product. He also claimed that the heavier the car, the more pronounced the savings so generally the lighter local and Japanese cars dont see as much savings as the heavier continental cars.

I do get knocking from my engine after switching to RON 95.

After installing it, I do not hear the knocking anymore. The small device is suppose to regulate the electrical current and I'm quite baffled that if it works, why the car manufacturers dont put the technology into their cars?

I'm going to monitor the fuel savings claim over the next one month...

Wow! 1bhp stock member! 1 Post!!! Welcome to the community! Thanks for your sharing... I'm sure you are not one of those dealer created accounts to testify good comments on these stuff. We need more honest consumer like you who are willing to share experience on using products so that we can all get feedback. Thank you for creating a new account immediately just to share your experience on zth the moment you tried this product. I'm sure many seniors, who understand automotive stuff will agree and maybe change their minds towards this product! Let's try this guys!

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

I bet the origin of Davidjerk is just the same as you G01. Davidjerk create new account just to look for this power bar on zth!!!

Thank you Veloc. I tried to search for this product in the net after I bought the sixth element. That's how I found this forum.

I am not a dealer nor have any self interest in the product. I am glad I can share.

I can't verify the fuel saving claims yet. However, I don't have anymore knocking after switching to RON95.

Thank you Veloc. I tried to search for this product in the net after I bought the sixth element. That's how I found this forum.

I am not a dealer nor have any self interest in the product. I am glad I can share.

I can't verify the fuel saving claims yet. However, I don't have anymore knocking after switching to RON95.

hey..dude...after a month ,how about ur fuel milleage??

Valancehing, my wife (her car) can't substantiate if there are are fuel savings. She did not keep any data before and after using the product. Her gut feeling is there is no change in fuel consumption.

She refuse to remove the product from the car as there is obvious reduction in the car knocking. We could occasionally hear the knocking and its definitely a softer knocking.

Hope that helps.

Valancehing, my wife (her car) can't substantiate if there are are fuel savings. She did not keep any data before and after using the product. Her gut feeling is there is no change in fuel consumption.

She refuse to remove the product from the car as there is obvious reduction in the car knocking. We could occasionally hear the knocking and its definitely a softer knocking.

Hope that helps.

May i know what is your wife car model???