Lambo Sesto Elemento to make limited production run

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

It appears that Lamboghini’s Sesto Elemento concept will be joining the slew of other concepts making the jump to reality following the greenlight by the Raging Bull’s top bulls., according to French automotive program Auto Moto.

Production will be limited though to between seven and 10 examples, making them one of the automotive world’s rarest procurements.

When it debuted at the Paris Motor Show in all of its carbon fiber glory, it was deemed one of the most excessive concepts yet also the most spectacular. Power was courtesy of a naturally-aspirated 5.2-liter V10 flicked from the LP570-4 Superleggera that pumped out 562hp.

For a vehicle like itself, curb weight was kept at 999kg due to the obscene amounts of carbon fiber and carbon fiber reinforced plastics, among which was the carbon fiber monocoque structure.

Power from the engine reaches the ground through an all-wheel drive transmission. With such an anorexic curb weight, the power-to-weight ratio stands at 1.75kg per horsepower, allowing it reach 100km/h from a standstill in just 2.5-seconds and onto a reported top speed of 350km/h.

We’ve not even going to try and imagine driving this one, just a glimpse of it roaring past us on the highway would make life worth living.

Source: Auto Moto

Attachments

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I don't really like the look, especially the side & rear view. Seems to derive too much inspiration from that stealth jet fighter.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there ,
This is the first time I post thread.......:)
Hope to gain some information from all car enthusiasts here/ senior
I knew a turbo kit is about 2500.
Then Including other necessary changes .....
My question is, what about the JPJ part ?????
Sure can isit , if i want to bold on turbo kit ?? Or any other problem ???

If I have the choice, MIVEC 1.6 better or Turbo KIt ??????

Please inform me every sifus and seniors. THANKS :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience