Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Six left standing in the Subaru Impreza Challenge

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Dinesh

500 RPM

It’s been 66 hours and 36 minutes since the Subaru Impreza Challenge 2010 kicked off and the grueling contest is now a six-way battle between all Singaporeans.

The Singaporeans seemed to be able to outlast the regional contestants. Of the six left, the ratio between men and women are equal at three a piece. This is strong proof that the women are just as formidable as the men, as the 68 females that started has seen 65 fall by the wayside.

As the contestants drop out one by one, loneliness has become a major part of the struggle as the lack of sleep reduces human interaction and the will to stay awake.

The six left now struggle to make the most of their breaks, committing to a routine of toilet, replenishing fluids and eating with the little energy remaining. Things look to be taking a turn for the more dramatic as the 75-hour mark approaches and the will to battle on to win the car fights to overcome the desire to just crash.

More updates on the challenge can be had at http://carchallenge2010.mediacorp.sg/

wow..i donno got this challange ler... if i know early i'll go man...

I saw this last time when going to Pavillion. Btw does anybody know the world record (longest) time for this kind of challenge? I heard it was more than a week some years back in another country.

last time got mitsubishi storm challenge before in sg.wang when it was first launch...

its not touching but living in the cabin as long as you can...

crazy marathon man...

last time got mitsubishi storm challenge before in sg.wang when it was first launch...

its not touching but living in the cabin as long as you can...

crazy marathon man...

That was the hitz.fm tough enough challenge. The last 4 lived in the car in @ sg wang for almost a week without bathing with only toilet breaks n challenges to stretch. At the end of it the guy could barely speak due to no sleep during the interview:stupid:

A Post Every 5 Mins

My car is Civic EK3
The problem is got abnormal sound at from arm then

1. At 1st, I changed all ball joint and the noise still same
2. Few months later, I changes upper arm bush and the sound reduced 50%
3. Few months later, I change lower arm bush and the car run steady with new bush but the problem is the noise increased

what will the problem be?it is

1. Absorber??? --->my absorber no leaking or the absorber bush damaged??? --->is this bush sold in market?
2. Absorber shaft...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom