Shuanghuan Noble : "Smarter" Than The Rest

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007

The Chinese clone of the Smart Fortwo, the Shuanghuan Noble has kicked off its insolent career in several European countries, including Greece, where we got these pictures from. Unless you’re working for Shuanghuan, there’s no need for us to tell you that the Noble is a near perfect copy of the first generation Smart Fortwo - in and out.

But what really took us by surprise is the motto that the importer chose to promote the Noble: “Smarter than the rest.” Jeez; as if importing the Chinese clone wasn’t provocative enough, these guys are totally rubbing it in the face of Smart’s parent company, Daimler!

On the other hand, with prices set in Greece at €8,880 / $12,937 for the “flirt” version, €9,880 / $14,935 for the “smile” and €11,880 / $17,307 for the “plus”, we’re guessing that Smart might have a chuckle or two on its way to court…

Source:
CarScoop

albagmane

Jan 13, 2008
pretty interesting there... smarter but i don spot any airbags there... hmm...

chc1980

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
if we can import this to m'sia i wonder would it be cheaper than the original smart for two? Since it is a copy ,right? maybe you don't get so much electronics goodies like the original SMART.

U buy this copied model, changed the badge and the bonets ,maybe headlights and fenders, VIOLA !!!! TA TAAA You got yourself a Smart For Two !
Just like MYVI modded into Toyota PASSO.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
The Chinese Government is having a hard time controlling copyrights over in China. They copy everything because they have a mindset of 'I want to be a rich man fast' so they don't care about any thing..copyright, safety. They don't even care about your life..etc...that's why we always see on the newspapers reporting 'bad seller or manufacturer in China'.

I still remember last year a lot of food manufacturer in China uses a lot of non food grade stuff to make milk powder, can food and stuff like that...still remember the Barbie doll made from China. Poisonous substance was found use to make the doll. That's why I don't trust China's products at all but we have no choice as mostly our stuff, even some of those branded are from Made in China too. Sad case....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Join the Banana Splits gang Fleegle, Bingo, Drooper, and Snorky as they bring you fun, songs, and cartoons.What is story of TV show.:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience