Show us your Mitsubishi Airtrek pictures...

Nice. Well, kit + lowering + rims will be good enough for cosmetic look.

Stick with stock manifold. More than enough for stock turbos. Unless you go for gigantic snail, else it's just soaking up the engine bay with heat and cosmetically pretty. Also with stock manifold, make sure you have heat shield on.

Stick with stock manifold. More than enough for stock turbos. Unless you go for gigantic snail, else it's just soaking up the engine bay with heat and cosmetically pretty. Also with stock manifold, make sure you have heat shield on.

I saw yours, you got banana one, but yours also mod dy.....:driver:

I saw yours, you got banana one, but yours also mod dy.....:driver:

Bro, mine is stock manifold from Evo 7 together with TD05 from E7 also... it;s not banana type. I modded the stock Airtrek heatshield to fit to the Evo 7 manifold. Maybe you saw the wrong picture about having aftermarket manifold.

Bro, mine is stock manifold from Evo 7 together with TD05 from E7 also... it;s not banana type. I modded the stock Airtrek heatshield to fit to the Evo 7 manifold. Maybe you saw the wrong picture about having aftermarket manifold.

Oops, I remember seeing your pics with banana exhaust....:hmmmm: maybe mistaken for some one else.....:biggrin:

will do....now I'm trying to upgrade with less hassle....after putting in the cams now pulak gatal....
hehehe..... i was told to mod my manifold and port polish..... doesn't know what to do now.... :adore:

will do....now I'm trying to upgrade with less hassle....after putting in the cams now pulak gatal....
hehehe..... i was told to mod my manifold and port polish..... doesn't know what to do now.... :adore:

Mod is like that one. Do one feel the power, later next mod, then next, then next.....hahhahhaha:biggrin:

It's never ending if your motor has loads of aftermarket parts. And especially the same motor can make humongous amount of power, you're sure to be hungry for more.

When my timing belt snapped, I had the whole top swapped from an Evo 5 motor which was all done up (Ah Wah claimed it has close to 500hp). It came with port polish done. The difference was actually not noticeable for normal driving. Only during higher revs, you'll feel the car more responsive.

If you're expecting a jump in power with this mod, I would not advise you to go with it. Only when all things are done and you're still wanting to squeeze every single drop of juice out of it, then you do this.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

One mod which I think was good - downpipe. Make sure you have your entire exhaust all done up, then downpipe will give you a pretty good improvement in response. Unfortunately, I've only bolted on my downpipe after ECU dyno tuning done and during dyno tuning, my vacuum was leaking too. It maxed at 1.2bar. If I had downpipe + no vacuum leak (I am running 1.5 bar now), I am very sure the dyno graph will look so much better.

Wah! 1.5 bar sure good pull. My vacuum hose to waste gate broke one time and I was running 1.2 bar from my usual 0.6 standard boost and the pull was already d*mn good......:driver::biggrin:

boost is like sex.... you can't have too much. hahaha... (just joking. it's fasting month, has to be GOOD BOY here...)

all the sifu.... i have another question le....

my fren was asking me to put in the e-manage blue ECU and the other was telling me don't put e-manage but AFC... So now i also bit :stupid:

kindly advice from experience..... :adore:

You'll be surprised that your stock airtrek ECU is very much tunable compared to after market ones. We've seen monster trek running over 330whp without problem with stock ECU. If u ask me, keep the stock ECU. There's no need for aftermarkets unless you go extreme visiting the 600hp zone....

When you're all done with your mods, go for dyno tune. It'll make you grin ear to ear on the power incremental it'll make.

You'll be surprised that your stock airtrek ECU is very much tunable compared to after market ones. We've seen monster trek running over 330whp without problem with stock ECU. If u ask me, keep the stock ECU. There's no need for aftermarkets unless you go extreme visiting the 600hp zone....

When you're all done with your mods, go for dyno tune. It'll make you grin ear to ear on the power incremental it'll make.

Thanks Edward bro..!!! ur piece of advice is priceless...

actually i was thinking of taking out the speed cut. So i need the Pivot speed limiter rite?

Top Bottom