sheepdog bov

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
hi all,
was kinda interested in the sheepdog bov. where can i get it? i mean as in brand new? and how much would it cost??

cheers

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
wow....nobody knows ar??....anyone?? cmon...i am sure someone knows.....

cheers

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
wah....sure or not....no replies one.....i am sure someone knows from zth.....

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
Levin92 said:
i also interested with sheepdog bov...but dunno where can get the new unit...
exactly....i wonder anyone from this forum can help us....

dorifto_deMoN

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
i have one and using it right now...why u guys want ar...is it because of the sound...

if it is, u guys can try ARC blow valve...usually cost around RM350...sweet talk a bit maybe can get RM300...my friend bought one in JB for RM200...dont buy sqv la...to common la nowdays...

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
dorifto_deMoN said:
i have one and using it right now...why u guys want ar...is it because of the sound...

if it is, u guys can try ARC blow valve...usually cost around RM350...sweet talk a bit maybe can get RM300...my friend bought one in JB for RM200...dont buy sqv la...to common la nowdays...
exactly.....ssqv is my 2nd choice....that's y i wanna find sheepdog BOV....and yes...u can say so that i LOVE the sound....one of the loudest bov i hv heard! but the only thing is that i can't find new ones.....and if i can....hw much would it be???

dorifto_deMoN

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
dunno la zerocool...i got mine oso from my friend for RM100...damn cheap man...
it`s very hard to find one even in halfcut...try arc la bro...the sound oso nice what...
same like sheepdog...easier to find summore...

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
zero_kool said:
exactly.....ssqv is my 2nd choice....that's y i wanna find sheepdog BOV....and yes...u can say so that i LOVE the sound....one of the loudest bov i hv heard! but the only thing is that i can't find new ones.....and if i can....hw much would it be???
what does the sheepdog BOV sound like ya?? is the sound the SSQV kind of sharp high-pitched 'ching-ching' or like normal more traditional KEPISSSHHH?? anyways if u wan loud then u could try the old blitz supersound or like the ones they sell in millenium motorsport in sunway - turbosmart la i think is the brand name - the one with dual trumpets looks F.CKING MENACING AND HUGE! furthermore the name's SUPERSONIC... or MEGASONIC.. aiya something like tat la hehe!

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
crystal_method said:
what does the sheepdog BOV sound like ya?? is the sound the SSQV kind of sharp high-pitched 'ching-ching' or like normal more traditional KEPISSSHHH?? anyways if u wan loud then u could try the old blitz supersound or like the ones they sell in millenium motorsport in sunway - turbosmart la i think is the brand name - the one with dual trumpets looks F.CKING MENACING AND HUGE! furthermore the name's SUPERSONIC... or MEGASONIC.. aiya something like tat la hehe!
no la...dun want those....sheepdog is my main choice.......coz i like it's low boost sound oso....dunno how to describe to u....but it's damn nice....hehehe...hopefully someone here in zth forum can guide me to get it......and i dun wan immitations.....

cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi seniors...i'm very new here...i hope u guys dont mind im posting a new thread...
err...
hv anyone heard of sureoyl..? its kinda still new in the market...
anyone tried before..?
heard from a benz e200 user, its at par with shell lube, by the way he is referring to semi 10w/40
any comments...?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience