settled.. thanks all

This will never be possibly legal.

original chasis of 1.3 --> 1.5 or 1.6 possible
original chasis of 1.5 --> 1.6 or 1.8 possible

1.3 chasis huge jump to 1.8
or
1.5 chasis huge jump to 2.0 ...... cannot.

JPJ also cannot help you.

Why?
Becos instructions/rules came directly frm pengarah pengangkutan malaysia.

Hope this cut your chases to a minimal time waste. ;)

if you want to upgrade to a bigger cc more then 25% you have to write in to JPJ ion putrajaya and get the aproval letter first before you even want to do the transplant.

Once letter say ok and mounting are not cut and weld ,you will be ok .. but if you have to relocate your mounting and all sorry bro ,they won;t allowed it ..

Originally posted by itrDC2@Jan 27 2005, 01:09

or

Why?

yo dude...

I will show u that I can make it.. :D

Originally posted by DJ-EVO3+Jan 27 2005, 01:34 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DJ-EVO3 @ Jan 27 2005, 01:34 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-itrDC2@Jan 27 2005, 01:09

or

Why?

yo dude...

I will show u that I can make it.. :D [/b][/quote]
I'd like to see that it's still possible too.
Keep us all posted.
Good luck man! ;)

Originally posted by DJ-EVO3+Jan 27 2005, 01:34 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DJ-EVO3 @ Jan 27 2005, 01:34 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-itrDC2@Jan 27 2005, 01:09

or

Why?

yo dude...

I will show u that I can make it.. :D[/b][/quote]
Good luck man....

I have a friend who work at JPJ Putrajaya. Last time he always help my friends who converts to do the inspection . Now, he told me he also tak berani nak bawak kereta lagi for inspection. Especially who convert from 1.3 to 1.8 or 2.0 and 1.5 to 2.0

He told me nowadays approval letter from Putrajaya will be sign by their bigboss. So siapa kasi lepas gerenti kena buang kerja. So....everybody from there takut ler mau kasi lepas... anyway....good luck...

anyway keep in touch....

Originally posted by Ifernain@Jan 27 2005, 15:12
I have a friend who work at JPJ Putrajaya. Last time he always help my friends who converts to do the inspection . Now, he told me he also tak berani nak bawak kereta lagi for inspection. Especially who convert from 1.3 to 1.8 or 2.0 and 1.5 to 2.0

He told me nowadays approval letter from Putrajaya will be sign by their bigboss. So siapa kasi lepas gerenti kena buang kerja. So....everybody from there takut ler mau kasi lepas... anyway....good luck...

anyway keep in touch....
Actually all these kinda stories r the same old grandpa & grandma excuses only. In the end, whether approval will be granted or not is still up to the "kepala Agung". Show me ur money baby!!!

Originally posted by itrDC2@Jan 27 2005, 01:09

or

Why?

ya meh?? just last month another friend of mine transplant evo3 engine into his 1.3 and yes i repeat 1.3 satria, was approved in a few days last week.... so u tell me, what's so impossible about doin this shit when some money's involved?? in fact,the amount involved was not that high in my opinion either! obviously it WILL NEVER b settled in a LEGAL manner, shit's all illegally done and it's all about what u pass under the table to the crooked f.cker ur dealin with in JPJ. i think it boils down 2 a few factors - how good ur runner is and his relationship/connection with JPJ and the respective authorities, how fat ur wallet is and how much ur willing to give to get ya car settled. my fren is not even some datuk's son or tan sri's relative etc... he's jus some average joe desperate to boost and make trouble on the roads. nobody big at all if u ask me.

forget about what they say 'oh 2005 damn strict in JPJ can't register half a litre or more displacement etc etc'.... yea i know there have been cases that were rejected recently (1.5 - 2.0litre turbo) but there have also been cases where it passed thru without any hassle. i talk so much no use, i can even show u the approval letter from JPJ given to my fren approving his 1.3 proton satria engine to evo3 2.0 turbo engine and the kad geran amended already too with the new engine / engine number etc... if rejected there is always a reason wan, if planned carefully and wit some money to meet the price those f.ckers want, i don't c any problem at all.

1.3 to 2.0 is no big deal. U must follow the correct procedure and the law.

Before changing engine, u need write to JPJ Putrajaya and get "Surat Kawal selia"

THe law also clearly says, engine mounting must not be modified in any way.

If u change engine first, then try to register later, then u need to bribe your way through.

Nowadays, they are very strict about this (trying to register after changing engine).

Mixed marriages also no allowed anymore. (Volvo put Nissan engine, Beemer put Toyota engine, Benz put SKyline engine, Saga put VTEC engine, etc, etc, etc)

If u guys have any query about the procedure or the law about engine conversions, log on to JPJ website.

THey clearly stated how and wat to to to change engine legally.

OUR IGNORANCE OF THE LAW MERELY MAKES THE RUNNERS LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom