Wanna Thanks to All that help me...

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
My Hari Raya turn out to be a nightmare to me as during my trip back to Terengganu,
my car clucth slip at Muadzam Shah area plus during night time and luckly still can drive the car with 60km/h..Reach Terengganu around 3 in d morning after 9 hours drive..:bawling: :bawling:
Manage to fix the car within one week & myself also been a part time mech as the shop also need help on manpower..

would like to thanks to this guy that help me much:-
1. our Mr P that gave me the contact info
2. Mr cyilaw from MLOC kuantan that help me to source out the part during that night & a fast
feedback from kuantan side
3. Mr Bob Dewa Lawau who gave me a good contact at Terengganu
4. Mr Ealt that always pay a visit during my car at workshop & TT with me at Terengganu :biggrin:
5. Mr MI that help me regarding the parts knowledge
6. A big help from our MLOC Ah Kit who guide me on how to replace the clutch & the
recomended oil for my gearbox
7. Mr Satria Merah from Terengganu who guide me to the recomended shop & also TT with
me..great car u have there...Terengganu Monster...:adore:
8. Mr Azizi aka Yellow Voltex Monster also for the good advise..
9. Mr Ah Keong from Hyper Revved Pandan Indah that also guide me on how to dismantle &
install the clutch
10. To WRF workshop at Terengganu who willing to accept & repair my car during Hari
Raya..hehehehe..salute ur guys :adore::adore:
11. & to all that i have "kacau" and call during my breakdown time..Thanks a Lot & u guys mean a lot to me man...Cherzzzzz:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Now my car back on road & still need to do some replacement on the minor part..hope can ask you guys again for advise...MLOC means a lot to me... :driver: :driver:

no need thank you man!! thats what friends are for... :itsme::biggrin:

no problem bro,next time count me too if wanna drag with evo8...hehe...:rofl:

Wah, Ealt pun dah main drag-drag ..... "need for speed" :adore:

King, glad to know that your car back on the road ...

Last edited:
Not to say nightmre le bro...more on 'Terharu Story' i think! Very great2 brothers u got here...
Salute to all MLOCian's...A lot of gold hearted peoples!!! :adore::adore::adore:

Let me know too KING...Cause I wanna watch the DRAG race..!!! No problem laaa bro...U're the KING maaa.... Who have the guts NOT to answer your calls..??? Elak kena sumpah jadi sport rims jer nanti...!!!Huhuhuhuhu.....

Let me know too KING...Cause I wanna watch the DRAG race..!!! No problem laaa bro...U're the KING maaa.... Who have the guts NOT to answer your calls..??? Elak kena sumpah jadi sport rims jer nanti...!!!Huhuhuhuhu.....
MI , now u talking about sport rim only.... that's why ...but sport rim fixed at Marzuki's ride looks familiar...hehehehe:biggrin:

MI , now u talking about sport rim only.... that's why ...but sport rim fixed at Marzuki's ride looks familiar...hehehehe:biggrin:

Zi..What to do...The KING wants the sport rims on the spot..!!! Kalau tak bagi, takut kena sumpah jadi TD-04 laaa plak..!!!! Long Live the KING..!!!!:adore::adore::adore:

Wow, great to read such a thread!!! Bravo to everyone involved with their kind help!!! And Bravo to 'King' for thanking everyone as well!!!

To me, its another Victorious Glory for MLOC and all its members!!! So, am proud to b 1 of them as well!!! :adore::adore::adore:

Top Bottom