Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Sepang Track Day 30 December 07!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
please confirm.
i've heard until next year all booked already.
only HPC this 4th november.
then have to wait next year

need to change to twin pot...

my brake sucks...

u hear only mar... SIC calender say got. but canot say also, always last minute
change.

Just check the calender for SIC! It stated 29 and 30 Dec is track day la! Dun know if like last time FFK la! And the entry fee stated is rm150 la!

twin port ah ????? brake pad also need gud one if not twin port also tak leh pakai...

woa woa ...u all really pro lah.....make me dun dare go liao ...danny gonna get his ass kiked by jabba if really got...haha....then if i go make kena u all kik......hahahahaha

caleb,make sure you get your engine mounting fix 1st la...hehehhee..or else later during race, your whole engine fell off...hehehehehe....than will make toyota malu only ok...don;t malukan toyota bro...hehehehe....menang all the open race ok...hehehehe

dun worry. worst come to worst, tow car home only... hehehehehe......

hehe well i order my mounting and i mod it just now...but din siap yet and my fren help me do it ...two think i scare on the race is my suspension and my engine oil only...scare no oil cooler sure letup kua .....suspension not hard enough ...darn ...

dun worry.. jus dun go crazy on the track, and everything will be fine.

dun worry.. jus dun go crazy on the track, and everything will be fine.

fork lif, i dont think people wont go crazy on the track. .... the excitement to do top speed will always not satisfy with what they drive! believe me...

fork lif, i dont think people wont go crazy on the track. .... the excitement to do top speed will always not satisfy with what they drive! believe me...
Uncle, what car you using?

Top Bottom