• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Selling off My Satria Gti Yr 2000 -4G63-

tun kedidi

Known Member
Dec 23, 2006
Hi guys, I'm selling of my Satria Gti Yr 00'. Due to last buyer inability to secure financing from the bank. The car is up for sale.. again. The specs are as follows:

Engine: Mitsubishi 4G63 / Evo 1 c/w TD05 turbo

Year: 00"

Colour: Skyblue

The car is still in its standard Gti look. No modification done to the engine. Please be informed that the engine had gone through full conversion package (intercooler, braking system, clutch... )

Additional: Sheepdog b.o.v, stainless steel downpipe, JVC player c/w JVC speakers, MOMO gearknob, Pivot t/timer, Original Recaro seats, airbag, alarm system c/w passive immobiliser system, 16" rims, Pirelli rubbers, tinted, 5 Zigen exhaust & JPJ approved

Remark: Very reliable car. Owner practices preventive maintainance methods, NO modification done to the engine

PRICE: RM 35,000
Please call 012-6121449:shades_smile:

Last edited:

tun kedidi

Known Member
Dec 23, 2006
Interior standard. Market price last time i check was RM 41,000 - Ambank. Loan maybe can go up to 85-90%. But don't worry.. I'm selling below market price (for modded car). About the price.. don't worry. Can always negotiate with serious buyer.

Location: I'm working in KL. But the car is @Bandar Baru Nilai. If there is potential buyer.. can always meet up at KLIA/Nilai/Bangi or even KL

*Thanx

tun kedidi

Known Member
Dec 23, 2006
Getting intimate or what? Hahahaha. The name is Norman.

Additional info: Timing belt just changed, aircond just service, new brake pump, 4wd tank, groundwire, new steering rack, front sway bar (L+R) and many more. Serviced and maintained by turbo expert...

SALE SALE SALE. BUMP

eagle1

Oct 22, 2006
Hi Bro,

How many owners so far? When was the engine transplanted? Is the original ABS system still working? 2 or 4 pot brake caliber?

eagle1

Oct 22, 2006
Hi Bro,

How many owners so far? When was the engine transplanted? Is the original ABS system still working? 2 or 4 pot brake caliber?

eagle1

Oct 22, 2006
Hi Bro,

tun kedidi

Known Member
Dec 23, 2006
I am the second owner. Yes.. ABS is still functioning. As for the clippers.. ori evo 1 uses 2 port only. so far so good. bear in mind this is not skyline, porsche or ferrari that requires so much braking force in order to stop the machine. Any taker today??

ps: I accidentally left my hp at home today (Thursday 29/03/07). If you all wishes to contact me, you all can call my buddy number @ 012-2851713 and ask to speak to Norman. Alternatively you can pm me or email me at

[email protected].

thank you and have a nice day

tun kedidi

Known Member
Dec 23, 2006
I am the 2nd owner. Yes.. the ABS still work. As for the clippers it is 2 port. Original Evo1 standard. As the machine in question is niether Ferrari nor Porsche.. 2 port clippers still serve the purpose.:shades_smile:

I accidentally left my hp at home today (29/03/07). Kindly contact my buddy's number @012-2851713 and ask to speak to Norman. If not u all can always PM me or email to [email protected].

Thanx

tun kedidi

Known Member
Dec 23, 2006
B.U.M.P for today. Guys.. my phone is active today. Gimme a call. Car on sale... car on sale... car on sale

tun kedidi

Known Member
Dec 23, 2006
Latest update

5 persons came to view the car
1 decline to further the matter citing personal reason
4 agreed to purchase the car & submitted their loans

The car is still on sale. First come first serve basis. Cash buyer would be given highest priority.

cheers
tun kedidi @ 012-6121449

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone heard this brand about car care? They selling car care stuff. If u buy 3 product from them, u will get car care service for one time.

I dont noe is kena con or wat. Hope not. Anyone tried? Or anyone here had that experience?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience