seat refabricating

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
hello guys...

i'm thinking of doin sum refabricating to my buckets...i mean i wanna change the fabric...preferably i wanna change to those a bit tougher fabrics because mine comes in with those silky n 'halus' fabric...i wanna change to sumthin like those putra recaros or sumthin...how much would that be? any recommendations on places?

thanks...mahfudz_mn

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
hey stanley,

can this sam guy rewrap/spray my door panels and stuff to black?

if not, where can i find such a place eh? cause i can't stand the greenish grey madness going on in my car now hahah....also can't stand that 'wood' panel thinggy fitted to my dashboard.

gogsard

Known Member
Nov 27, 2004
went to eneos BU lastweek .. came across this poster .. "Pre Fitted Leather Seats" at the cashier. i forgot the name .. got a website something like lacote.com.my or something .. anyone knows about it ?

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by xtorm+Dec 19 2004, 15:45 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xtorm @ Dec 19 2004, 15:45 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ninja_iga@Dec 19 2004, 12:21
whatdamn

dunno about the spraying part, although i know got special plastic paints, (pricey!!!!)
but if you're willing...
do u kno where can get tis paint? [/b][/quote]
ACE Hardware

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone with experience here show us the way to DIY waja 1.6 4G18 Throttle body cleaning.My waja is giving me alot of problem and I suspect its due to a dirty throttle body.I read similar cases where the problem was solved by cleaning the throttle body so I was thinking of doing it myself to save cost.

Hopefully someone can provide us a step by step guide together with pictures.Thanks ya
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience