Seat railing For FD2R

Noisy boy

Nov 8, 2012
I just bought a Bride Zeta 3 for my FD2R . Im having a hard time buying one . Brand new are to expensive and taking to long ... For those who knows where to get good halfcut railing. Please , do tell . I'll be very appreciate for your help .:driver:

jun_ng_1208

Jul 2, 2008
I just bought a Bride Zeta 3 for my FD2R . Im having a hard time buying one . Brand new are to expensive and taking to long ... For those who knows where to get good halfcut railing. Please , do tell . I'll be very appreciate for your help .:driver:
Why not get those universal railing/slider then fabricate the mounting point at cushion shops?

Noisy boy

Nov 8, 2012
Im afraid the fabrication wont feel like the original . And if its not a good railing/slider . It will easily "terlepas ke depan" which the railing "tak cengkam".

mADmAN

u worry too much

ive never heard of them custom railings failing...ever...its more likely that the seat itself will fail before the railing.

if u insist on branded... go get SSCUS.

jun_ng_1208

Jul 2, 2008
Im afraid the fabrication wont feel like the original . And if its not a good railing/slider . It will easily "terlepas ke depan" which the railing "tak cengkam".
u worry too much

ive never heard of them custom railings failing...ever...its more likely that the seat itself will fail before the railing.

if u insist on branded... go get SSCUS.
Yea what mADmAN said is true, I too never heard that the railing failed LOL to common problem is that the railing might no be done balance on height & not centered correctly :)

As the Pagani Zonda reaches the end of its line, it seems natural that the supercar maker would be churning out a slew of one-off variants before it finally bows to is highly-anticipated successor, tentatively dubbed the C9.

Here we have another specially-commissioned Zonda with the usual bits of added exterior parts and a generous bump up in...