Seafood Dinner

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

joethurr

500 RPM
Hey Guys,

Now that we are all returning to our daily lives after the Hari Raya holidays, What say u we have a nice seafood dinner either in Telok Gong or Tanjung Harapan "Bagan" in klang..It would be a good meet n greet session for new members as well and food is halal. Preferred day would be Friday so we can meet up and chill after a long week of work, while having some good food "hopefully" maybe even have a convoy to some place after that...

Please feel free to give some suggestions if you guys have any ideas for any other venues or activities...

Date : 17th of October 2008
Time : 8.00PM

Hope you guys would be able to join...

Cheers ..

Last edited:
well bro...
for sure i will join in...get some of ya friends from klang that u mentioned before..
well..i might able to get some FD to join in this dinner and gathering ..

joethurr, I've got to skip as will not be in town on that day. You guys have fun. :)

Any specific ride can join or open to all ZTH member??? :confused::confused::confused:

i believe it's open to all ZTH members..just some sort of gathering..anyone can join in..:smokin:

It's open to all, any car enthusiast is welcome to join...exchange thoughts, share experiences, pointless chit chat, etc etc etc....

icic... time not yet fixed?

hm... sounds interesting but all monster ride :adore: and my ride juz normal v6tt :slug:

well..any ride can join in i suppose..anyway wat ride u had there bro??

'PV6' from bolehland with japanese heart :biggrin:

wah!!.. pv6TT can be a monster by itself leh... i always kena tiong by pv6 Eterna transplants...
Anyways guys, Some Updates,
Time: 8.00PM
Meeting Point: TBA (looking for some place really central so all can meet up be4 driving to the Seafood restaurants) (any suggestions?)

For those of you who are free on the date and time mentioned above, and would like to join this 'activity' pls add your nick to the list below.

1. joethurr

haha..sounds fun then put in ya name bro...:burnout:

1. joethurr
2. alvinT
3. tiger

fake nissan skyline can join mahh ??? nissan sentraliner .... lol hahah ..

Sentraline also can join, We should never be judged by the car that we drive....

seems like no one interested in this dinner gathering..so still on joethurr??

Quite hard la bro.. I'm still here in japan, will return tomorrow and see if i can salvage the plan.. I got 2 more guys from my side joining but still in *tentative* state..

cant join you guys for dinner...what about supper?

maybe we should organize a big gathering soon... that way will be better

Top Bottom