scoupe !!

yip

any scoupe owner knoe wher can get the spareparts of scoupe ?(..bumper,headlight...)?my own ride is scoupe 94'

hey man try going to the hyundai warehouse in shah alam they normally have scoupe parts
yip said:
any scoupe owner knoe wher can get the spareparts of scoupe ?(..bumper,headlight...)?my own ride is scoupe 94'

yip, you can get at least 15% discount if you meet the manager.
If we do group buying, we may able to get 20% discount.

PM me if you need the contact.

btw, what happen to your car? bumper and headlamp.. anything happen to your front?

sorry guys... i do not own Scoupe... but did u mentioned Hyundai warehouse?? whereabout? location/address?

Do they have parts for all Hyundai rides? :shocked:

yeah they have for all hyundai cars. locations glenmarie. num is 55690888
RoCkie said:
sorry guys... i do not own Scoupe... but did u mentioned Hyundai warehouse?? whereabout? location/address?

Do they have parts for all Hyundai rides? :shocked:

scoupe....

thanks guy,cause my rear bumper broke adi...,any scoupe own here got transfer engine ?i hear about tis car can pull some part of mitsubishi or proton one..iszit true?cause now i think about pull new heart to tis scoupe,any 1 have good idea?thankq everybody.

hey i just finish transplant a toyota 4agze in to my car. really satisfied man. if ur car gearbox on left i think then u can use mitsu engine if on the right then evo 4 onwards only.
yip said:
thanks guy,cause my rear bumper broke adi...,any scoupe own here got transfer engine ?i hear about tis car can pull some part of mitsubishi or proton one..iszit true?cause now i think about pull new heart to tis scoupe,any 1 have good idea?thankq everybody.

well the car is almoast ready just need to reg and put the hoodscoop. drove it a couple of times though.
BlackSamurai said:
scoupe.... show time ..

yo man. my car should be ready this weekend. so i guess next weekend should not be a problem. i will call you if it is ready this week. ok?
drill said:
yo bro....wanna see ur car ler....maybe this coming sunday nite?

Top Bottom