Scoop:New Mazda6 Sedan!

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007

Near-Production Mazda6 Sedan!

These are real prototypes and it’s obvious that the all-new Mazda 6 is quickly approaching production. Mazda’s bread-and-butter sedan picks up a decidedly Nissan Altima-esque exterior (there is an Altima at top-right-corner).

Based on a modified CD3 platform - known as CD3-2 - the new Mazda 6 will be sharing its platform with the European Ford Mondeo, as well as the Fusion and its siblings.

It is expected the all-new Mazda 6 to arrive in time for the 2008 model year, although it will likely reach dealership late in 2007. Overall length is about 2-inches longer (with a 2-inch longer wheelbase) and a bit wider.

It's expected to be powered by Ford's 3.5-liter V6, as well a 180-horsepower 4-cylinder powerplant, and all-wheel-drive will be offered as an option. A hybrid, as well as a Mazdaspeed version, will eventually follow.

Mazda’s engineers are employing new fashion colors and patterns of spy cladding on these prototypes.

Source:
Winding Road

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007
Official Mazda6 Teaser - Front only

Official debut : September 2007 Frankfurt Motor Show.

Source:
Motor Authority

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all tailou, I have a mitsubishi airtrek 2.0, lately, the car seems not to respond well when I step on the pedal. I does not accelerate as it used too. I have no idea what is happenng and I dunno where to get my car diagnose. Anyone can kindly help me on this? Thank You!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience