rvr 4g63 how to install in wira

Dec 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
who noe how to install the rvr 4g63t into wira body?d mountin need to adjust? i hv try to put d enjin into wira but the RHS enjin mountin can not fit. so wht alse i need to modi b4 the enjin can fix?thx for view and ans my questions.

Dec 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the RHS(right hand side) engine mounting need to mode?because not fix.mean the lubang thr.thn we should use bc wira or rvr mounting to modi?and the lower mounting if use rvr too long...if use wira not fix.thn normally how ppl modi?use rvr cut and joint?beside tht d rvr radiator was too big, so wee should use bc wira?air condition also not fix.emm wira oem mean? i still new so i duno many thing.thx for ans me. and the important questions ppl say tht wira no longer can modi 2.0cc engine?i use wira 2.0d for modi, it also can not endose edy?

ruckboyz_85

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
right side mounting need to use evo mounting and bracket..if u want to stick with stock mounting from wira, u need to grind a little bit gearbox housing..for the crossmember, need to use 4wd crossmember and 4wd subframe..gsr, evo 1-3...if u want to use stock 2wd crossmember and stock gear box bracket (rear), u need to modified them

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody tried buying china oxygen sensor before? Anyone bought before and is it ok?

I tried to find new oxygen sensor for my car, its a nissan primera P12 engine. The sensor connector is light blue color, with 3 wires. Couldnt find original or branded oem sensor. All i can find is china brand or no brand oxygen sensor from china..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience