Rust on roof......

a3rosp3c

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
anyone knows which workshop around KL or selangor that can remove rust on roof? i know some wira owner faces the same problem as mine. pls dont advice me to change to a new or 2nd hand rooftop as some ppl did. i know thats the best solution but its too expensive laaa. if anyone know any workshop that can do this kind of work n can give gurantee that rust wont come out again, pls do let me know exact location n also the name of the workshop.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
juz some idea to share,

last time i using SONAX rust remover to remove to rusty on my Kancil, after that, told paint shop to make some touch up, after that juz repaint it. its been 5yrs, the rust din't appear again. that SONAX rust remover is ready to paint after u use.

hope this can help. this will minimize ur budget......:smile:

kowkl

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
AS for Wira, there is no hope for just doing up the rusty spot coz the glue they use is asid basis and it's causing all the rust. If you just address the spot, given it another 6 months it's reappear coz you have not address the problem area and that's the glue.

The best solution is change the whole skin = RM1k or just fix the rust spot = RM400 every 6 months. The choice is yours.

:Not_Impressed:

teearts

Jun 30, 2006
Hello!This is Tee here and nice to meet you all. Please welcome to read and see some photos in my website( Saving Nissan Sentra ). I am here to share with you guys on how to cure the corrosion/rust onto our car body.

If you have any better idea please email to " [email protected] " or join to become a member, and chat in the forum at " http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...car-roof-with-cheapest-price-maybe-diy-3.html ". Very much thanks to you!

p/s: Will have more new update photos and articles into this website( Saving Nissan Sentra ) from time to time after my DIY experiment. Please stay tune!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Project Tittle : Project Y
Summary :
Build from zerotohundred... I was start with collecting all the information before start. and all the great advise from circle budy...

Specification :
1.3cc / 4inline to 1.6 / 4inline...
Rehore...
Piston Pocket Calculation
Bearing Fitting Calculation
High Comp Piston & Size

Will share on you for next step after this.... keep it view budy.
Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience