Rockstar : Supernova

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Anyone follow the programme? Lukas Rossi has been chosen to front the band composed of Metallica Bassist Jason Newsted, Guns & Roses Guitarist Gilby Clarke and of course Motley Crue Drummer Tommy Lee.

The crowd favourite was obviously Toby Rand (he and Magni were favourites to win) but in the end, I could understand why they wanted Lukas. While they possesed great vocals, Magni and Toby are what you would call more commercial rockers. They know how to have a good time on stage but they lack any real distinction from current rockers. Playing for bands that were formed before rock started to become commercial as it is today, Supernova were probably looking for someone with a darker personality if you would. If you have listened to his tracks on the programme, you would notice that Lukas' brand of music is heavier as compared to Magni and Toby. Lukas also has his own style and personality that make his appearance alone stand out.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
hmm I wonder if this would have got a better response had it been named 'feng tau' star? :regular_smile:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
yup, maybe on your title.

i caught the previous recruitement supernova "INXS" but not this. i sure it a damn good rock show!!

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
supernova's liveband > all . or not . or maybe im just a sucker for livebands . haha

it either had to be Dilana or Lukas since their the one really standing out among the crowd not just being a filler .

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
I thought dilana was a better singer and performer. Her voice is so powerful. And i love magni also. His voice also very powderful. And he can play the guitar very well. Zayra sux to da max. Did she know what rock means ?

Cant wait for their album to come out.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Background information:
Total mileage travelled per month: 3000km
Fuel consumption: 8.1L / 100km 85% highway; 15% city
Average speed on highway: 80-100km/h
Average speed in city: 20-60km/h
Local car with monthly instalment of RM 460

Question:
Should I change my ride to a 2nd hand car with a more efficient petrol engine or a diesel engine?
or
Screw it, just stick to the current ride.

Appreciate all your sound advices.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience