RIP to the top scorers in STPM, drive with consideration PLEASE!

This goes to show how fragile life is. so don't assume you'll continue living pass tomorrow or even pass today :)

jasonchan said:
spectra vs iswara....die die...spectra so damn hard..iswara so thin...
surprisingly, iswara driver didn't die at all, spectra passenger died....

iswara driver at fault, there's no room for error at that road....a straight road, no pud holes...anyway, wat to do...

Try driving to Kuala Selangor then u can see a clearer picture. The roads are small n lorries always hog the roads. What do other drivers do? They overtake of course. But, at the same time, many motorcyclists also use the same road.

Same goes for roads in Malacca... in fact, any small town.

In this case, maybe this Proton Iswara driver overtook a lorry but didn't realise the victims' motorcycle is in front of the lorry n immediate put out an emergency brake n CRASH! BOOM! BANG!

Oh well... life still must go on!

RIP to the victims.

Last edited:
they are my frens too.. shocked to hear the news.. RIP.. ntg much can b said to describe the feelings

pity them.. they were Malacca High School students with bright future waiting ahead of them.... they were my tuition teacher's students.... :-(

theorekz said:
pity them.. they were Malacca High School students with bright future waiting ahead of them.... they were my tuition teacher's students.... :-(
u're from malacca too, nice meeting u....

both of them were good students and good friends of mine.... RIP teck chuen and edmund

thteh86 said:
1 life....the 2 fellas were on a bike....silverfish, that is right, but the main thing is inconsiderate driving, and the car which kena bang is a spectra...
thteh86, thanks for pointing out mistake.
i jump to conclusion too fast.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom