RIP to the top scorers in STPM, drive with consideration PLEASE!

thteh86

2,000 RPM
These 2 guys are my friend and they are only 20 years old, RIP Guys...

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/4/24/nation/14045040&sec=nation

MALACCA: Two good friends, both STPM top scorers short-listed by Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, were killed in a road accident involving their motorcycle and two cars at 1.10am yesterday.

Edmond Lee Wenn Jia, 20, and his pillion rider Oh Teck Chuen, 20, who had both scored 4As, died on the spot. A passenger in one of the vehicles Siow Kok Leong, 23, also died in the accident along Jalan Laksamana Cheng Ho. Ng Hann Bian, 25, who was driving a Proton Iswara, suffered serious injuries.

Melaka Tengah District Traffic Chief ASP Ahmad Salam Hamdan said initial investigations showed that Ng had lost control of his car before crashing into the motorcycle in front of his vehicle.
The car Ng was driving also crashed into a Kia Spectra, coming from the opposite direction.
ASP Ahmad Salam said Lee from Jalan Bunga Raya, Bandar Hilir, had been sending his best friend home to Jalan Taming Sari. ASP Ahmad Salam urged those who had witnessed the incident to contact the Melaka Tengah District traffic police unit as soon as possible at 06-2842222.

i watch the midnight new early morning at tv3....but it is sad for me to watch it cause see the body in the road.....
sob sob....:'(

Damn...that's bloody unlucky.

Condolences mate. God bless their souls.

RIP...
drive carefully... dont destroy other people's future... dont destroy their parents hope....

My deepest condolences to both of the victims' family. Drive safely & carefully as mentioned by skywalker, dont destroy people's life & parents' hopes.

their parents only found out on the 2nd day after waking up...they were heading home from work, I was shocked to hear that when my friend told me they passed away yest morning

It is high time all new cars sold should mandatorily have driver aids like ESP, with all this losing control business on Malaysian roads.

si|verfish said:
It is high time all new cars sold should mandatorily have driver aids like ESP, with all this losing control business on Malaysian roads.
the surprising thing is, how did he lose control on such a road....straight road? Any witness? PLEASE

Mana tau? Malaysia so many "champion" type drivers on the road. Highway big and straight also got a lot of jokers losing control. You think lar.

BlackSamurai said:
i dunno how the impact happen, but i believe 2 airbags may save 2 lifes.
Iswara --> NO AIRBAG
1 life....the 2 fellas were on a bike....silverfish, that is right, but the main thing is inconsiderate driving, and the car which kena bang is a spectra...

could have been a lot of things ler... potholes... poor visibility due to poor lighting... driver error... cant speculate.

spectra vs iswara....die die...spectra so damn hard..iswara so thin...

Duke Red said:
could have been a lot of things ler... potholes... poor visibility due to poor lighting... driver error... cant speculate.
yeap... malacca roads damn lan ciao.... even new pavements arent smooth... stupid ass JKR worker never know how to build proper smooth roads... i drive max 60kmh only.... damn afraid my abs will kong early.... damn bumpy also....

argh... i jz hate malacca roads.... everywhere is uneven, even on 3 lane main roads and the new highway connection sungai udang and ayer keroh... wanted to try my top speed also takut... hahha... jump up and down even on newly paved highways...

SkYwAlKeR said:
yeap... malacca roads damn lan ciao.... even new pavements arent smooth... stupid ass JKR worker never know how to build proper smooth roads... i drive max 60kmh only.... damn afraid my abs will kong early.... damn bumpy also....

argh... i jz hate malacca roads.... everywhere is uneven, even on 3 lane main roads and the new highway connection sungai udang and ayer keroh... wanted to try my top speed also takut... hahha... jump up and down even on newly paved highways...

That's bad man. Might want to consider trading in for a pickup like in KK, Sabah.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom