Rims Stolen T.T

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Search

jamis

Dec 2, 2003
This morning i woke up 730am and found out tat my RIMS has been stolen and left with 4 blocks of wood and a car jack (those u need to spin) there.

I parked my car outside my house at 14/30 PJ section 14 (nearby millennium square). So guys, watch out if u or ur frens or family happen to stay ard this area.

I got myself a original myvi se rim now..... but still i m scare :(

Azu MET008

Known Member
May 28, 2009
so daring in front house...

if you get,,make sure broke / cut the hand before handover to police bro!:love:

i think at least 3-4 men job..

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Sorry bout your lost... Btw what rims are those?!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
nowaday broad daylight also they dare....sigh.]
sorry for yr lost....bro

jamis

Dec 2, 2003
No idea whats the brand, my brother in law installed them....

Hurt them? I would really love to do tat. I will amputate all their fingers one by one by firstly pulling out all their nails and slowly chop off their fingers.

But still ppl, be aware, it has been few cases, included smashing windows and curi player, rims and etc. Even the police are constantly roaming around my area and these still happen. It really makes me wonder sometime.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Cheapskate drug addicts ma...they just need few hundreds...to them is a lot and enough to buy drugs adi...

Bloody rubbish of all nations...
I heard you can buy those security nuts for our rims?

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
but those off the shelf nuts..usually they will have the lock nut coupling too..its too common..

even if we get those proper ones...its just to SLOW down their stealing process...no to STOP them...

usually they can break that fella...but however with lock nuts are definitely better than non....

sorry to hear your case bro...i am living in SS2 and car got broke in in front on my house at 4AM...and even when i was awake...will be a fool to go out..4 fucking fags and 1 driver in a so hai perdana with an EX5 plate...but that was 4-5yrs back la...

stock car now ma..nothing to steal ><

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

and jamis bro...as a consolation at least they bothered to put wood and bricks..

sometimes i see some cars are just left on the floor like low riders.....just that it is not riding on any more rims ><

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I have seen a few, around my house got 1 case but I suspect is the owner might have pissed off someone, 4 tayars stolen and front bumper also missing, can't remember whether the car engine missing or not but looks like an abandon scrap car...Nissan Sentra btw. Last year if not mistaken...now the car fix adi...back to normal condition...:smile:

DJgErM:
You didn't shout at them meh? Did u call the police when u see them?

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi i recently got a new project car a wira 1.5 manual in stock condition. i would like to add an oil cooler and gauges, oil pressure and oil temp.

can anyone recommend a good shop that can fix all this for me?

the oil cooler is maybe not needed for now, but i may change the engine later when budget allows, for now i just want the oil cooler and gauge.

i checked mudah , a lot selling the cooler and relocating kits from half cuts, but i am not sure if they will fit?

the 4G15 use...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience