Review on Wireless Headphone

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

hawick

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
D'sara / S'ban
Hello everybody,

I'm planning to buy a wireless headphone in this few week, so i wish to know more before purchasing it.

I'm planning to buy Philips HC-200.
Do this wireless headphone has any weakness? e.g. weak reception?
Hope that u all can share the experience on this. Thanks..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Whoa, nobody replied your post except me. Here's my personal view.

When it comes to sound, it's best to travel via cables. Somehow, I don't entirely believe that sound quality will be at best if it's wireless. For me, when it comes to sound (as in audio video thingy), I'd stick to cables.

However, if you're not so particular about the quality of sound and as long as it's clear and good enough for you (pesonally you), then it should be alright to get those Philips headset.

Tried looking for HC-200 reviews but can't seem to find any. hhmm... maybe you should reconsider your options? heh heh

hawick

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
D'sara / S'ban
Whoahahaha!! this thread was created long long time ago, but now u dig it out and make a reply?!! :omg_smile:

Anyway, thanks for ur effort :)

After a research in Lowyat forum, i'm now just ignore wireless headphone, and made my decision on Philips SHP 895 (wired headphone)

satria_95 said:
Whoa, nobody replied your post except me. Here's my personal view.

When it comes to sound, it's best to travel via cables. Somehow, I don't entirely believe that sound quality will be at best if it's wireless. For me, when it comes to sound (as in audio video thingy), I'd stick to cables.

However, if you're not so particular about the quality of sound and as long as it's clear and good enough for you (pesonally you), then it should be alright to get those Philips headset.

Tried looking for HC-200 reviews but can't seem to find any. hhmm... maybe you should reconsider your options? heh heh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyone help me setting this type air charger..
i have use it..
actually it use to save the fuel..
but when i install this air charger to my satria 1.3
rm30 fuel can go just around 100km...
help me please!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience