Replenish window rubber ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Ack... thin layer. Ok gotta try that. The problem with the sponge is it'll sometimes accidentally spread outside of the line I'm trying to apply on. I hate cleaning this off, damn mafan when it dries.
user need to control temper and be patient :biggrin:. If can't just send to shop and let them earn your $$ :wavey:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
user need to control temper and be patient :biggrin:. If can't just send to shop and let them earn your $$ :wavey:
Bro. g88, Izso already mention send to my place to do because we don't charge the brothers during DIT.....hahhahhahahaha:rofl:

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Bro. g88, Izso already mention send to my place to do because we don't charge the brothers during DIT.....hahhahhahahaha:rofl:
are u organising a DIT sesssion ? Where and when ? Maybe i can join to learn

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ours are very impromptu and we don't specifically work on detailing only. All depends on what we wanna do. PM me your phone nom and I'll let you know when we meetup.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You detailing sifu want to learn from us?....:smokin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Ours are very impromptu and we don't specifically work on detailing only. All depends on what we wanna do. PM me your phone nom and I'll let you know when we meetup.
Yup, impromptu one and tt can be anything but mostly on cars....:driver:

I actually have his number but not sure if he has changed his number. Been a very long time since we last met up...:rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Okay now i have gotten a satira 1.8 GTI. I'm wandering what engine to replace the former 1.8 doch that i have..
I was thinking of a VR4..
What else engine can i put??

Need help hehe :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience