Replenish window rubber ?

Then wash car time damn difficult. Look out for this and that......:smokin:

Ya, have to handle with care :laugh:
Use to ask those car wash ppl not to scrub plastidip parts haha! The bos told them but he went an touch to feel the plastidip, like very curious...:biggrin:

hehehhee.....buy RM1.20 electrical insulation tape.....and tape over the window rubber..

Sure cantik and cheap

Demo please :love:

Ya, have to handle with care :laugh:
Use to ask those car wash ppl not to scrub plastidip parts haha! The bos told them but he went an touch to feel the plastidip, like very curious...:biggrin:

Demo please :love:

Some more you send to outside car wash even worse.....:banghead:

Some more you send to outside car wash even worse.....:banghead:

Ya but so far okay. No problem, I try to let them wash without telling. Emblems ones can't be help, that one easy to come off, that part have to be very softly just clean.

Not a good mod then, too much care taken......:banghead:

Pro and Cons, just that if spray wrong can tear off. U want it to stick stronger can, once satisfied,
applied those clear coats pain on it, and the bond will be much stronger. But when want to tear out,
gonna take more effort and time. Well is still peel able, just harder.

So for those window rubber, maybe a Satin Clear Coat would make it bond stronger on it, I dont think we are gonna tear it off anyway.

This is good stuff...cincai last for 1-2 years no problem

c24-r011.jpg

I was just about to post about carmate products and G88 posted it already. I'm using it. It's a temporary dressing solution to the black parts of the car (rubber or plastic). You have to clean it thoroughly yourself and in my case I did it with 1:5 optimum power clean and claying. Then very carefully apply this carmate black dressing using a cotton bud. I think I put about 3 layers after each layer dried (sort of) and after that I got lazy and didn't do the rest of the car. Damn a lot of work. Damn irritating to wipe off if you get it on the metal parts of the car.

I was just about to post about carmate products and G88 posted it already. I'm using it. It's a temporary dressing solution to the black parts of the car (rubber or plastic). You have to clean it thoroughly yourself and in my case I did it with 1:5 optimum power clean and claying. Then very carefully apply this carmate black dressing using a cotton bud. I think I put about 3 layers after each layer dried (sort of) and after that I got lazy and didn't do the rest of the car. Damn a lot of work. Damn irritating to wipe off if you get it on the metal parts of the car.

Still plastidip easier and faster haha

shiny vs matt. carmate better

The so called mould/dots on the plastic very difficult to get rid off, unless you change that part. If not, long process of work like what bro. Izso did. No fast cure to it....

Where to buy ? Autobac ?

Btw, plastic Dip sometime troublesome when u need to caution during car wash.

I don't have trouble washing my car with Dip parts. Cloth will not tear it. But of course no one gonna wash the car by rubbing so hard until as if trying to rub off the clear coat off the car.

Only clay bars would ruin the dip. Other than that is fine and easy to wash. Also, if one day the dip is faded or really too much stain, just tear off and respray.

i believe the challenge you face is more toward user problem. U should use the little sponge supplied in the box. Its ultra thick solution and need a little while to get it dry...the catch is DO NOT apply too much, use the sponge to spread the product as thin as possible throughout the surface.

I have been applying this since the car was only couple on month and its still looks good after 1.5 years ++

dkny, this is a 'restorer' product, it doesn't have cleaning capability. U may just use very fine sandpaper or Fab to clean the surface prior apply it. Last saw this product was in ENEOS.

Maybe i should stock in another 2 packs when i go oversea. Current left 1 which still unopen :D

i believe the challenge you face is more toward user problem. U should use the little sponge supplied in the box. Its ultra thick solution and need a little while to get it dry...the catch is DO NOT apply too much, use the sponge to spread the product as thin as possible throughout the surface.

I have been applying this since the car was only couple on month and its still looks good after 1.5 years ++

Ack... thin layer. Ok gotta try that. The problem with the sponge is it'll sometimes accidentally spread outside of the line I'm trying to apply on. I hate cleaning this off, damn mafan when it dries.

Ack... thin layer. Ok gotta try that. The problem with the sponge is it'll sometimes accidentally spread outside of the line I'm trying to apply on. I hate cleaning this off, damn mafan when it dries.

Wipe off before dry loh.......:biggrin:

Wipe off before dry loh.......:biggrin:

One of these days I bring over u try and tell me how "easy" it is to use. I don't have stable hands, very shakey in fact.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom