Removing Water Spots on rear Windscreen

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Then you ask me for clay bar for what......hhahahhahahahhaha:rofl::rofl:
Then I need bring Jetta come adi. U only Saturday free right? LOL! Weekday night also hard to go to Jalan Gasing Nightmare lol

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Jetta water spots should be tough to remove. Too long already......:smokin:
Yes, would say at least also 8 years since car adi 9 years...scrub with wax and claybar also cant remove.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes, would say at least also 8 years since car adi 9 years...scrub with wax and claybar also cant remove.
Water spots, I use rubbing compound also very hard to remove. Wax and claybar where can?
Wax more for protection and claybar for surface contaminants only. Water spots already etched in, need acid to dissolve it then scrub away...:driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
One comment on the video is same as Rain X only.....hhahahhahahhah:rofl:

Wah! If buy rain X and re-bottle / repack can make a lot woh!:smokin:

to many person more or less still same as rain X...but to other people that care the detail it is slightly better wooo...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Water spots, I use rubbing compound also very hard to remove. Wax and claybar where can?
Wax more for protection and claybar for surface contaminants only. Water spots already etched in, need acid to dissolve it then scrub away...:driver:
Cuz a friend told me once to try use Wax...guess I kena played LOL!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Cuz a friend told me once to try use Wax...guess I kena played LOL!
Wax can use and make water move like rain X.......:rofl:

if only slightly watersport can la remove using wax....

me also vr bro if remember after polish my satria windscreen last time...later it came back..so i just use whatever wax i got at home and handpolish it....then wash using glo/sunlight dishw-soap....then only after that apply rainX/awoc.... :driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
if only slightly watersport can la remove using wax....

me also vr bro if remember after polish my satria windscreen last time...later it came back..so i just use whatever wax i got at home and handpolish it....then wash using glo/sunlight dishw-soap....then only after that apply rainX/awoc.... :driver:
Brother, if water spots etched on the glass already, wax cannot remove. I even use rubbing compound before, and cannot remove. Last time after I polish your windscreen, probably those are just water marks/dirt forming on your glass then those wax can remove.
Best is to clean the glass often. Water marks form when park in rain and shine. Rain droplet dried with dirt, chemical etc., and after a long period those marks are formed

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

I also wanna polish my bonnet mau dtg can? :biggrin:
Bonnet? Use acid to clean?......hhahahhahahhahhahah:rofl::rofl:

Bro. Danz, your bonnet is CF, right?:smokin:

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Ini charge 99 because luxury car. Like tinting. :rofl:
You come and do it, we share.......hhahhahahahhaha:rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Brother, if water spots etched on the glass already, wax cannot remove. I even use rubbing compound before, and cannot remove. Last time after I polish your windscreen, probably those are just water marks/dirt forming on your glass then those wax can remove.
Best is to clean the glass often. Water marks form when park in rain and shine. Rain droplet dried with dirt, chemical etc., and after a long period those marks are formed

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Bonnet? Use acid to clean?......hhahahhahahhahhahah:rofl::rofl:

Bro. Danz, your bonnet is CF, right?:smokin:

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

You come and do it, we share.......hhahhahahahhaha:rofl:
ya mine is CF hood..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I hope there is no similar thread about his as Im already try to search for it.

Just after I let my friend refill my car's battery, i found out that he actually overfill with distilled water. Although its not full but its already over the sugesstion level (which is below the vent caps if Im not mistaken).

What is done is done, no point blaming him.
I just want to know what can be done to compensate the mistake. Can i use some old cloth to soak the water out?

And although i know...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience