thanks for all the recommendations bro!
all have been very helpful.

actually i am considering few choices only now:

either
-toyota seg blacktop, or
-honda prelude h22a or
-mazda lantis or
-proton putra or wira or
-maybe have to consider a satria 1.6 or gti?

i dont know. which of these have the best fc? if marginal difference then i wont bother...help me decide!

thanks again for your recommendations! really helpful for a newbie like me. =)

LittleWhiteWagon:Ya EG also not bad. Handling shud be good i suppose by the look at it's low stance and widebody. One of the cars that shud be consider as well...

Anthena: No lar...not a fan of 4AGE but i tested before with 4age blacktop which was my fren's car with my 1zz-fe really lose out to that engine lar from 0-100km/h this 4age is damn fast and powerful...made me so mad that i even consider planting in 2zz-ge then re-challenge again lolz! :thefinger:

But no budget lar...jsut hope to transplant only...

IMHO but for me la, I think Toyota beats Honda's handling. As for power, no doubt V-TEC rule. Dyno chart can show us their BHPs. But, we must consider the handling for all the horsepower put it on the road.

Supra, what your fren modded to his BT? Coz Im driving a BT 20V too. Looking for moddddddsss =)

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

thanks for all the recommendations bro!
all have been very helpful.

actually i am considering few choices only now:

either
-toyota seg blacktop, or
-honda prelude h22a or
-mazda lantis or
-proton putra or wira or
-maybe have to consider a satria 1.6 or gti?

i dont know. which of these have the best fc? if marginal difference then i wont bother...help me decide!

thanks again for your recommendations! really helpful for a newbie like me. =)

Bro, you wanna have fun from ur car or FC?

haha of course i wanna have fun, but im working and most times stuck in traffic so fc is a big deal actually. but if the difference is not much then i wont mind.

any idea which models have the best fc?

haha of course i wanna have fun, but im working and most times stuck in traffic so fc is a big deal actually. but if the difference is not much then i wont mind.

any idea which models have the best fc?

IMHO but I think the cars you listed above are almost the same. Just depends how you gonna control your right feet hehe...
For me ar... If proton that u suggested are stock, i wil narrow down to SEG and Prelude...

auto? go for civic EG...can get b16a...even if it's auto...it's still fast...also EF,EG,EK got double wishbone suspension...

If can drop in engine budget, I will go for Putra instead of b16a loooo~

IMHO but I think the cars you listed above are almost the same. Just depends how you gonna control your right feet hehe...
For me ar... If proton that u suggested are stock, i wil narrow down to SEG and Prelude...

i dont know much bout upgrades for proton...but if lets say all were to mod which would be preferable?

also the main thing is fc for all these cars. im pretty fine with most of these, test drive some. just the fc is my main concern now.

Either GTI or Putra drop in Mitsubishi engine. The power is unbeatable~!

auto? go for civic EG...can get b16a...even if it's auto...it's still fast...also EF,EG,EK got double wishbone suspension...

yea i prefer auto because always stuck in jam to work(ampang). and my route no highway alternative. but during weekends wanna fly!

bro how is the fc for civic eg? i heard from most users the fc kinda high. how does it compare to toyota seg's fc? i think for fc mostly are favourable to the toyota seg?

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Either GTI or Putra drop in Mitsubishi engine. The power is unbeatable~!

really that power? compared to h22a or blacktop or b16a?
also how is the fc pls...its still my main criteria. =(

BT and B16A no fight. Errr h22a. Never c ppl compare oso. Hehe...
FC ar. Dun buy ba. Tink u will suicide... Get a BT or B16A la...

i think you r asking too much.. good performance, handling and fuel efficient too...??

if you r concern bout Fuel the most.. get a K-kar/ sumthing 1000cc n below.. or savvy at least..

Seriously weih, 1600 cc car how much can it drink?

FC wise go for a kancil + crazy lot of suspension mods lah, haha. Guarantee it will handle well + very very good FC :rofl:

IMHO but for me la, I think Toyota beats Honda's handling. As for power, no doubt V-TEC rule. Dyno chart can show us their BHPs. But, we must consider the handling for all the horsepower put it on the road.

Supra, what your fren modded to his BT? Coz Im driving a BT 20V too. Looking for moddddddsss :)

Bro, you wanna have fun from ur car or FC?
If not wrong he got 2 TRD suspension and another pair can't remember either front or rear. Exhaust system, and i dun think much of a mods but speed cut is removed for sure..damn heavy footer fellow. Im not sure if all blacktop got these function. His, got 1 kind of switch where if u turn it on, it gives u a huge amount of power...nothing similar to ECT Power where only throttle respones improves...it really give a huge boost. So far, that's all i know about his car. He is just too crazy that he even went and race with a fairlady with speed cut and won...BMW 3 series also smoked before...

Beibak: tis is just one of the real life test that shows u how capable is this Blacktop engine (190hp) and is worth playing with. FC really better compare to the cars u listed of ur choice. If u want performance, getting a Nissan Sentra with SR16 engine (220HP) is really damn powerful but FC i guess not as good as SEG BT 20V. My fren's SEG BT 20v kena smoked kaw kaw by this sentra that belongs to his friend...everything stock on this sentra except the engine...auto transmission as well...so u know how much u will gain if u mod further lolz! King of 1.6cc cars.:biggrin:

no la...his driving a zze122 with the 4A-GE 16v/20v successor inside ma...:biggrin:
Lolz! zha dao...i thought my car engine in ZZe122 is 3jz-gte? lolz! Haih my car u also dun want to service lar...tak ada reply pun lolz...only 1jz and 2jz interest u lolz!

YouTube- Nissan pulsar GTI-R vs Dodge viper GTS - Fifth Gear

Last edited:
Supra_Fanatics:
wei...4A-GE 16v/20v successor is 2ZZ-GE lar...wht 3jz???

BLANk: lolz! I remember u guys telling everyone that i have 3JZ under the hood ma haha! Mine is not 2zz-ge lar is 2z-fe xD :banghead:

Where is ur workshop btw? I might as well drop by...

anthenna, where r u from btw? if u want, i can arrange a meet in Kepong TT on friday or in sunway with 2 other 1JZ kaki and my SEG fren:thefinger:

Kepong Sunway both will do XD
But now spraying paint and fixin bodykit. After spraying will meet with you guys XD

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom