Recommend workshop in Penang island

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
still can close the door properly... just that the door is not properly aligned with the rear door...

what problem it give? hard to close? or you dun have that "duup" sound?

just want to find out more.

Last edited:
i think no need ketuk actually... just loosen the bolt and nut holding the door and adjust a little :P
hopefully that will help... coz it's not serious

alright this is how it goes .. the shop is located somewhere near disted-stamford ..
everyone in penang sure is familiar with the place call "chew chang kar" a.k.a under the tree . it is juz beside there ... there are 2 mechanic there one is call "ah sai" that is wat ppl call him the other one is the place i refering to .. Jin auto .
if u do drop by there .. look for the guy call ah jin .. his the boss n mechanic also..
You all call say u are Ming's friend and i recommended you there . he sure is able to help you guys with ur car problem

no sign board the sign board is inside one .... landmark ar ... on that street infront got like a siamese temple on the left and on the right is a shell petrol station ..
there is like an old mirage infron of the shop which belong to Jin ..
and a yellow mini .. If u are coming from pulau tikus area ... u pass the police station which is on the left ... pass RAfee on the right ..... then go straight somemore u will c like a temple on the right .. turn into that junction , go straight u will go over 1 bump , the " chew chang kar" place is on the right .. go a bit more Jin's shop is there on the right as well

hopefully that helps .. if u really want to go i dun mind meeting with u and bring u there .

He got a red Wilayah plate mirage one la. Ah Sai workshop is Advance Zoom. Jin Auto is just next to Advance Zoom. The road name is Burmah Cresent, 10350 Pulau Tikus.

Last edited:
AGL thanks for the road name , yeah yeah that mirage .. AGL do u go there too ?

i think u should go weekend c whether he can help or not ... then if can . may b arrange weekend to repair if not his shop is always pack with cars one .. need to like schedule date for repair . i remember last time i went to do port and polish also have to schedule for 1 week beforehand

Top Bottom