Rebuild Cars from Ugly to Lovely

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
can share what are the pros and cons of metal kits?

rendel

Nov 6, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi ZTH fam im just curious, where can you see/buy wrecks car? not like halfcuts, but cars that have been in a collision/hit that are not beyond repair. Im in KL thanks. just want to see the yard if there are some. thanks guys

how much is the charge for the bending and metal press and what gauge is your metal sheet? #16 or #20?

autoxcqyer

Feb 1, 2012
Washington
that's the pain and pride owning an old skool.

BTW, are the trims of the cherry still intact? Metal body work can be re-made, but trims may be hard to source.

arab_zp5

Dec 26, 2004
bro kalau akau nak buat wideboby untuk kereta honda sm4 berapa ? siap dengan cat warna asal balik.?

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
Thanks guys...

The reconstruction parts...

stripping

the shapes

This Liftback is ready for the next stage. Painting! If gou've got you painter, just send there. If not we have our panel painting shop.... Thank you for watching

thumbbs up bro...nice body work....

Jan 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
nice job, bro how much it cost for repair rusty body for Nissan U12 ?
engine, transmission, carpet dashboard i will remove by myself at my factory, and i will trow to your shop,
my car need repair rusty holed roof, undercarriage, spare tire cargo, windscreen replace, door seal rubber , painting, just repair to original .. can you give me a price range... i just need estimate my budget, if more thing need to repair i will increase my budget anytime。

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
oh my good stuff.......
Yes indeed. Quite impressed with some of the welding and restoration work. Also surprised on how badly rust affects some of these old cars until a whole large panel can be missing due to rust.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
old skool car come with rear wheel drive. :biggrin:
Yes but I think most of them came with rear live axle too. So, handling might not be the best. But they look nice and unique to me. No cars are shaped that way anymore like the famous coke bottle styling.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys anyone lost their White Wira Sedan lately? i saw a white wira few days ago, from federal highway exiting to SS18, the car was parking over there for few days ago, yesterday night when i was on my way back, i saw that Wira got no sport rims and spoilers anymore. so i assume its been stolen. anyone who lost theirs can go there and have a look. plate number not sure.

thankz
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience