Rebuild Cars from Ugly to Lovely

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
mustang update..

stripped down
first round of stripping old paint down allows us to see where are those rust spots and potential rust grow. this however doesnt prepare the shell for primer or receive any painting/coating.

only by further sanding off can prepare the shell for first coating such as primer.

ready to prime part by part

marking

Q&A here
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=16846&id=1708249441

esok hari raya... so selamat hari raya! :burnout::driver:

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
full panel custom can minimize heat application, less patches, less weld features.
however we also have limitation on the trickiest panels. just show your sample to see if it's a GO o not! goodday.

so, this is a door of a TA28

Last edited:

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
these are handmade panels specifically made to replace old rusted plates.

this panel btw has been treated with layers of chemicals for prep. there are few products available in the market to prevent, cure, stop, seal and kill rust.

some of you have seen this...

so now it is like this

my write up can also be read in My Rides Magazine. the only magazine that presents all oldskool & classics machine every month.

Myrides Mag | Facebook

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
I wish I had the money to send my ride to you guys, so beautiful the restorations :love:.

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang
datuk djenrelle: how is your caprianor project coming? got update ka? i am a fan of eleanor and capri. too bad susah nak dapat capri. so i beli 280zx. tapi i am very interested on your project car. it's one of a kind.

bugbear1986

Known Member
Apr 22, 2006
hi TS, did u guys do wira top roof panel oso?
coz mine was kind like rusted already... roof panel replacement needed

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
datuk djenrelle: how is your caprianor project coming? got update ka? i am a fan of eleanor and capri. too bad susah nak dapat capri. so i beli 280zx. tapi i am very interested on your project car. it's one of a kind.
the first potential project remains silence just like that. may be sometime in the future as the capri he aimed had been sold to somebody else.

the capri i restored oso i scrapped due to sakit hati.. i only have bare shell. none for the rest of the parts. i only gained ecperience from that job. but on the monetary things i kena kaw kaw...

but if you wanna try it would be a great job...:itsme:

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

hi TS, did u guys do wira top roof panel oso?
coz mine was kind like rusted already... roof panel replacement needed
wira ek? it either cutting and patching job or replacing the whole roof. if you choose second option, this means both glasses front and rear need to be taken out. old roof is to be out as well. all spot welds kena hentam one by one but nicely...

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

wwoooaahhh cool ride...are u doing totally restoration or just restoration on body work only?
we do bodywork, metal prep, modification and painting. the rest of the restoration requirement like engine, mecky and interior tec will have to subcon.:idea:

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

projek jiwa kacau... :nurse:

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang
datuk: if let say i can get a capri. engine and all semua ok. boleh jalan. how much will you estimate to make it ala eleanor?

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
datuk: if let say i can get a capri. engine and all semua ok. boleh jalan. how much will you estimate to make it ala eleanor?
Dear Tan Sri...

I think Tan Sri should buy the original one lah... gimme your spec, i'll sought it out for you. So, apa macam?

Recent update

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
i could see revolution of fibre kits to metal kits. few car enthusiasts recently approached us to get rough idea on fabricating metal kits, pros and cons. and there are some of them being built lately..

there were two transformation been asked. one is capri to eleanor and the other one oldskool mitsubishi gto to eleanor as well.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo there

im using wira 4g15 manual trans with weber dcnf 40 carb + knn air filter, powerzone cam, and powerzone 421 extractor

i need advise for the right/optimum piping size
rite now im using 2' piping, original route + 2' straight flow muffler
very hard to achieve top speed
rpm at about 5k something goes wrong
the car wont increase speed
feel like choked
have to release pedal little bit then press again then ok sikit
but then
its sucks

any opinion to increase the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience