Rear Tyre Create Sound

eric_errisa

Nov 14, 2005
My rear tyre sounded (like zhom……zhom….zhom… zhom……zhom….zhom) when drive slow (20-80 km/h). I checked founded the tire surface not flat. Look like wave. Can anyone explain to me what is the problem actually? And what the best tyres should I use if I using Wira 1.5 standard rim (13”)

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
Are you sure the sound is from the tire?

eric_errisa

Nov 14, 2005
3 years old (1 hand-new car). Its confirm froom tyre. I was checked already and confirm the surface is not flat.......... rim ok not dented. I changed adsorber about 5 month ago. Is it adsorber...? How to determine adsorber is fault. I went to w/shop and that guy said spring and bush (i also not sure whhich bush-he said inside) not so good. can accept this idea???

Last edited:

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
maybe is the wheel bearing
problem also!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need advise that nows a day which material r usually use for intercooler piping? How much would it charge from 'those' well known sunway workshop making piping for evo2 on putra ? Usually how long does it take?

Any comment for ZAP ready made intercooler piping? Since saw magazine stated that got ready stock for my car just plug and play for E1-3. Thank you. :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience