Rally Look

May 10, 2006
anyone know how to modified or creat Wira look Rally , example what size tyre, type of absorber bcoz Rally its very high and so all...I hope whos know abaout this can advise me. TQ

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
I wonder why the sudden trend to do so.

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
i saw too many such car lately... starting this year i think
damn....

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
V-Spec said:
I wonder why the sudden trend to do so.
Me too, been wondering why but what comes to my mind would be:

1. The recurrence of flash floods in Klang Valley - great clearance.
2. The haphazard parking on road's curb for late night market - great clearance too.
3. And maybe the excessive stocks of previously-not-popular 60/65 series tyres?
4. It's obviously cheaper to increase the ride height or leave it stock, instead of lowering it (either by lowering coils or adjustables)

Oh btw, since we're in the topic of rally look, enlighten me too, what's the actual function (apart from aesthetic) of that belt-thingy attached to the body, sweeping the ground?
Seidenki Touru/Electrostatic Remover or s'thing. Google'd it but still couldn't find a proper explanation why rally-look cars need to use those.

It seems it's a must for rally-look cars to have this?

Just curious.

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
fashion statement ? poser ?
WRC Tarmac rally are lowered to the ground man...
its like Metallica playing Eminem stuffs....its just so wrong

peace !

ScAvEnGeR

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
darahhitam said:
Me too, been wondering why but what comes to my mind would be:

1. The recurrence of flash floods in Klang Valley - great clearance.
2. The haphazard parking on road's curb for late night market - great clearance too.
3. And maybe the excessive stocks of previously-not-popular 60/65 series tyres?
4. It's obviously cheaper to increase the ride height or leave it stock, instead of lowering it (either by lowering coils or adjustables)

Oh btw, since we're in the topic of rally look, enlighten me too, what's the actual function (apart from aesthetic) of that belt-thingy attached to the body, sweeping the ground?
Seidenki Touru/Electrostatic Remover or s'thing. Google'd it but still couldn't find a proper explanation why rally-look cars need to use those.

It seems it's a must for rally-look cars to have this?

Just curious.
The actual use is for removing static electricity from the car's chassis from disrupting the precise instrumentation of the heavily tuned machine. eg. Rubbing a balloon and move it near your hair, you'll notice that your hair will stand on end.

Not for posing. But I guess with all the aesthetic details nowadays... It can be considered as one la.

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
i've always wondered wat it's use too..
so tat rubber belt thing is attached to the chasis? and not the body?
where do u attached it exactly?

Afiez

Oct 3, 2006
fuel tankers and some trucks used to put metal chains swept to the ground to prevent static electricity shock. the trend started somewhere in jb in early 2005 i think or late 2004, if i'm not mistaken. what about handling?

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
handling is good.. since using a wider tyre.. but if the car is too tall ull wont be feeling the rush running through corners.. very poor downforce.. but the feel is nice when in traffic condition.. u r not small animore.. n u can c almost evrything..

ScAvEnGeR

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
alien said:
i've always wondered wat it's use too..
so tat rubber belt thing is attached to the chasis? and not the body?
where do u attached it exactly?
Chassis or any metallic parts (electric conductor material) attached to the chassis.

Nieto

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
if da ride height high, whn high spd coner not stable~

and how to add rubber for wira?? issit like iswara or saga? jus add rubber at spring??

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good afternoon~

Nowadays, all kind of Carbon Fiber parts appeared in the market. More and more people getting it especially hood and GT Wing. So, I would like to ask...

How you guys take care/maintain your carbon fiber product to keep it shiny over years?

Normal wax?
Water clean?
Car wash shampoo?

Hope sifu sifu here can enlighten me. :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience