Radiostar Natiowide Business Partner

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ProPower

Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Well first of all well done guys on your radiostar alarms. It work well, been using it for 3 years already in my Iswara and still going strong except both the remote is going dead soon. Well still love it.:love::love:Currently I'm not using that car anymore, send it back to Malacca for my family to use and well my mom is complaining about the remote not working properly. Guys I need to get a replacement on the remote, is it still the same price??? :biggrin: :biggrin: Should I get my brother to get it from your local guy and my brother is also looking for that alarm I'm using. Let me know the price, send me a PM please. By the way which one of you is Adrain??? Last time I deal with him, very good service. Keep up the good work bro.:congrats: :congrats:

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi Guys,

The website is no longer functioning at the moment...Anything just PM or sms/call us

012 5180280
or
012 2083843

Price is as follows

Black Eagle Ultimate RM600 (promo price)
King Eagle / Tiger RM500
King Dragon RM450
King Leopard RM 400
Back Up Siren RM80
Windows Auto Roll Up Module RM90

Prices are just for the units, installation is separate. Can be done at our authorized installed in PJ Old Town. They only install, to get the alarm pls contact us.

Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was just browsing a car site when I saw that they are selling engine leveler?! it was kinda weird and awkward.. but is it really that needed in our garage?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience