Radiostar for Ford Focus MK1?

ashabmy

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
Labuan
www.cardomain.com
I owned a Ford Focus, model year2000, CBU Europe. It has a double lock function, where the 1st lock will lock the car (but you can still open the door from inside). If press the lock button twice, it will active the DOUBLE lock, in which the doors are TOTALLY LOCK & can not be opened even from inside.

By installing the Radiostar, can I still use that function? and using only Radiostar remote control? Have you ever install it on the Ford Focus?

cheers

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi is this a function of the car or the alarm that you have. If its the car I believe it will still be retained.

No not for a ford focus. Our authorized installer willl be able to advise you once he looks at your car. This will be the best option.

Call/email us if you have any further questions.

Thanks

ashabmy

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
Labuan
www.cardomain.com
integramania,

it is the car function.

BTW, do you any authorized agent/installer in Labuan (I haven't seen one) or Kota Kinabalu?

thanx

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan's latest Navara facelift lands in Malaysia. This pumped up gen-3.5 D23 mother trucker looks the business with unmistakable Titan-esque physique, inspired by its bigger American brother. The new Navara is offered in 6 variants: 5 double cabs, 1 single cab and are all imported from Thailand.

190ps / 450nm / 2.5 4cyl turbo diesel YD25 / 7 speed automatic / 4WD

163ps / 403nm / 2.5...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience