Radiator Fan Problem

natureguy

Oct 4, 2004
my car radiator fan wouldn't stop after i turn off the car... any1 can tel me where the problem.... stock gti........ is tis the heat sensor spoil? of the fan spoil? i din modify it at all.........

Viperize

Apr 12, 2005
do u mean it NEVER stop although u TOTALLY switch off the ignition ?
if u totally switch off then no more battery power mah....

natureguy

Oct 4, 2004
Really Need Helllpppp!!!! Serious Problem!!!!!

i turned off d car n have took out d key ady. then, suddenly d radiator fan turned on itself and it would not stop.when i took out d relay of d radiator fan from d fuse box,d fan still continue to run by itself. the fan keep on running till my car battery run out. i have to start d engine,turn on d air-con;then turn off d air-con and off d engine car,then only d radiator fan would stop. HELLLPPPPP!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! NEED HELP FROM PRO_WIREMEN!!! anyone faced this problem before??

BlueG

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
For your case, I think the radiator fan is now bypass the ignition swicth to get the power supply. Maybe you can check the wiring or the fan relay.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, I heard some drivers claimed that after they did some modifications to the air filter, cable plug and exhaust system gives better performance to the Wira 1.3GLi, is it true and worth to do so such that no side effects to the car since it's is a fuel injection type? I really need some comments
from those who has did those minor modifications.

Hope to hear from you guys and thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience