Putra Re-born

so u reckon the 4-1? and whats the different with the original ones and the replicas? what do u think of my engine in the picture? quite old yeah? ...

Aiyo Lola, EVERYONE who has done an engine swap in here, theyre car sure old 1 :biggrin:. My nissan also 13 years already, so fast time flies.. :smokin:

4-1 if you love to rev the car like nobodies buisness, I went for the 4-2-1 cap ayam brand and its good enough for me :rolleyes:, already changed mine some time ago haha.

If imitation the quality is good then I dont see why not... Just dont buy those super sh*tty looking ones with the welds all like bubbles! Quality ones the ports line up perfectly and the welding must be smooth and not bumpy :driver:

Aiyo Lola, EVERYONE who has done an engine swap in here, theyre car sure old 1 :biggrin:. My nissan also 13 years already, so fast time flies.. :smokin:

4-1 if you love to rev the car like nobodies buisness, I went for the 4-2-1 cap ayam brand and its good enough for me :rolleyes:, already changed mine some time ago haha.

If imitation the quality is good then I dont see why not... Just dont buy those super sh*tty looking ones with the welds all like bubbles! Quality ones the ports line up perfectly and the welding must be smooth and not bumpy :driver:

heheh

girls will always be girls! ;)

but im glad with what i have there... :)))

*so the workmanship towards the thing should be in good condition and good quality even its not the branded one.. they still use the same material anyways.. ;) . i should give a try with other 4g93 engine cars.. just to see how other engines with 4-2-1 extractor feels like rite? ..

lets hope for the best!! will update with you guys soon ;)

thhhhxxxx

thxx u guys!!!

heheh

girls will always be girls! ;)

but im glad with what i have there... :)))

*so the workmanship towards the thing should be in good condition and good quality even its not the branded one.. they still use the same material anyways.. ;) . i should give a try with other 4g93 engine cars.. just to see how other engines with 4-2-1 extractor feels like rite? ..

lets hope for the best!! will update with you guys soon ;)

thhhhxxxx

thxx u guys!!!

Even the unbranded ones seem to be getting better in quality nowadays... Yes try other cars with diff 4G93 extractors and see how they feel :biggrin:

in-case u dunno...
ur stock putra extractor is already 4-2-1....
n its a good upgrade for 4g92/91 users....
so..if u change ur extractor...remember to bring back ur stock extractor n sell in the market place...
at least can cover a bit of ur cost.....

Top Bottom